Spring Fishing Show

Dave Mercer

Hey there Dave............thanks for posting.

I think we all pretty much got that info down pat.

You meet so many folk and probably dont remember but my daughter (dont carried away, she's only 12) has a pic of You and Her on her bedroom wall from last years show.............and again from a seminar at basspro.....and again from the parking lot outside basspro in toronto..........you have autographed every photo she has so far.........including one with the Shimano Team and Yourself..baseball card style.

You are a tremendous inspiration my friend........

I'm pretty much just a musky guy..but she is a believer in your own spinner bait (the white one)and bass fishing.......and active in the charity cause you represent on behalf of the so many including yourself personally.

I really dont know if we can make it down to see you this year.or the show..............Then again, I dont know how I cant with my little girls wanting to add to her collection of pics of You an Her...........She is my regular ice fishing partner except when fishing Bass....she does it solo.

If we cant make it down....I know you'll have a great show......we'll just have to catch you at Basspro in the spring is all....for sure we wont miss that.

Not just a great personality....you represent a great cause Dave and it is listenned too!

God Bless..............and Best of Luck.

bNb......and 'LilBrick'

Peter an Sara