RIP Farrah Fawcet

Headhunter

She was the only one that had a set of n...... that you could hang your coat on. :P

Not exackly sure why you'd wanna cover them, but hey - to each his own. ;)

And Farrah got the attention of more than just you 70's kids. Us twenty-somethings took notice of her too, but from a purely critical point of view. We weren't allowed to have her poster on the bedroom wall. Whenever my then new wife caught me ogling Miss Farrah's pic (somewhere other than in our modest little apartment) I'd say something like "Dear, do you have any idea how much you ressemble her, whatever her name is?" And she'd say something unladylike in response, and usually hit me with something hard. I guess she cottoned onto the fact that she had very short red hair and freckles and had a water skiers shoulder development, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can honestly say that today she looks a heckuva lot better than Farrah, no disrespect intended to either of them. I'm sure Farrah would forgive me after all those years of objectification by us slobs.

Thanks for the memories, Farrah. I almost pulled the old joke there, but even I am capable of a modicum of respect for the dear departed.

JF