a very quick outing with the family!

Meegs

took the wife and kid out tonight for a boat ride, and dinner on the water, armed with subway subs and afew bags of chips we were on the water at 5 30. ripped up the oro shoreline to let the little guy go for a swim along the oro beach. After he got tired of swimming we boated for awhile longer till i came across some waypoints that have been very productive the last few weeks. I just HAD to drop a line down to test the rigger i just had repaired yesterday. drop the balls to bottom, start heading towards home. 10 min later the rod poped, i grabed it, set the hook and gave the rod to the kid to bring in. he had a very tough time holding on to it so i placed the rod in one of the holders and let him reel till hes heart was content. 5 min later and still 140' back and taking off on its 3rd big run he said that he had enough! so i grabbed the rod and finished this guy off! SWEET fish! watched as she swam away, brought up the other rod and left. was back sitting at home by 7 30, with no complaints! now gettign ready for soem salmon in the morning!

100_0792.jpg

100_0797.jpg

100_0795.jpg