Sign in to follow this  
Beans

Not to be outdone by Joey and Paul...

Nope...not a boat (I wish) but a handy dandy garden cart to pull my carp equipment back and forth to some of the "swims" we fish...

Peterpatch13jun2009002.jpg

just have to find a license plate with "Beansmobile" on it... :lol:

It worked out better than I thought...the top of the OFC stickered pails worked swell as a table for retying, baiting, or having lunch...just the right height when sitting on my stool... :thumbsup_anim:

Sorry no pics of fish...I did net one of his eight for an English bloke...

Cph landed 4 and had a hook pull-out on another

0 for 3 for me so far this season...

That is quite the ride you got there Beans :thumbsup_anim: LOL. Carp are swimming around my dock like crazy right now but I haven't even tossed a line out for them yet.

No rocket launchers on there Norm. Where do you put the rods???

Nice set up there Norm, but like Roy said...where are the rods???

Good luck next time...

Maureen

Did I ever mention that the Netman is more worthy than the rodman???

Where would the rodman be without the Netman... eh JP and Chris K???

Good netmen are hard to come by... just ask Bly and MTP!!!... do you really want someone flogging your fish off the hook with the device that they're supposed to be helping you with???

Hahahaha, a real green wagon!!!! That's great. It comes in very handy.

Paul was going to install a "beeper" for when we back it up :lol:

Joey

At the time the picture was taken...the rod was doing it's thing down at the shoreline...resting on it's bank stix and buzzer...when travelling the rod lays on top of the folded down brolly on the cart...

carppoint14jun2009002.jpg

Edited by Beans

Not on my limited budget Lorne...this was in lieu of not going to Lakair this year... :(

The only thing I'm lacking is a package of boilies...mice ate mine over the winter... :lol:

nice set up Beans! Those wagons are great. Sorry to hear that we will not be seeing you at Lakair.