I'm Vibrating

BITEME

I dont know what I'll miss the most.The Hosers or the dogs.I was late on deciding to go and work was slow so I decided to wait till later in the year.Now work is kicking butt and I need to tend the shop as it were.I could use the time off and the cash flow is good but I'm gonna take all the work I can so I can take off when it slacks up a bit.I will need lots of dog and fish pics.Cliff,if you run out of hats I can mail one up to you when I place my next order.

Joe

I can't go.. sucks donkeys. -_-

I'll be in Latvia, a 12hour bus ride from Moscow.. On the upside, I'm told they have esox up there! :thumbsup_anim:

giggity!!

I can't go either... but I won't be in Latvia either.

I hate missing this trip worser than a 'Possum hates an ax handle!!! :(

I will surely miss all of my Canadian and American friends that will be attending, I haven't said anything until now because I was hoping there'd be a chance... but alas... it's not in the cards for me this June. September may look better!

Someone please drink some dark Cuban Rum for me! B):P

I'll be looking forward to all the reports and pics!!! :canadian::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

I'm gonna miss y'all!!!

I will surely miss all of my Canadian and American friends that will be attending, I haven't said anything until now because I was hoping there'd be a chance... but alas... it's not in the cards for me this June. September may look better!I'm gonna miss y'all!!!

That's it !!!! :spam: Cancel the whole thing.

Edited by Rich Clemens

I can't go either...

Damn damn, double damn! Looks like we're gonna half to get a Septemebr trip in the making, pronto. Perhaps you and the coonasses can work out something for the three of you and the rest of us will adjust our schedules, I know I will. :)

Spiel...looking forward to some more boat tricks this year! Feel like showing us more of your walleye spots this year?? LOL

I'll show some spots after you learn the boat tricks Cliff, baby steps man, baby steps! :D

I'm, sorry! :(

It really does suck to be me right now! :angry:

I really do love my little Hosers and Hosettes!!! :wub: ... and I will miss y'all dearly!!! *insert crying emoticon here*

Dawg you best bring your coonarse to the lodge this fall.. You and me got a date with hawg walter, topwater style!! B)

Start stocking your sellar budday!! :thumbsup_anim:

Dawg you best bring your coonarse to the lodge this fall.. You and me got a date with hawg walter, topwater style!! B)

Start stocking your sellar budday!! :thumbsup_anim:

Cellar is stocked and passport is purchased and received!!!... I really thought I was going to be able to go! :(

Ol' Yeller is in ill health right now and I have to stick around to give her... her distemper shot twice a week.. ;):w00t:

... I'll bash my own nadz in with a wiffle ball bat for you if I don't make it in Sept.!!!