Crawfish as bait?pics

Daplumma

Who in their right mind would use them as bait when they taste better than fish you could catch with them?Throw in some fried okra,boiled corn,shrimp and garlic and you have a feast.

gallery_7_64_10410.jpg

Clear a spot out in the garage,invite some friends and family and enjoy!

gallery_7_64_15852.jpg

Well don't they look tasty, yum yum.

We have a place up here called Alice Fazooli's that has them on the menu, we got them one time and they come in a big bucket. They were delish!!!

Joey

Boiled Crawfish is one of the finer things in life.The garage is the correct place to eat them.I live there by choice Wayne,I let Bex visit sometimes.Chris...I only talk to you cause you have my dog.Any Canadian that shows up here will get a crawfish dinner,some good shine and a bed for the night.Dawg can come too but Art will need some time to get enough crawdads for an expierienced eater like him.I wont tell you how good the etouffe was with the leftovers!

Joe

Gotta love the tablecloth...Are crawdads really that messy to eat ?

As you shell them you put the carcass on the newspaper like when you eat crabs.The you roll up the "tablecloth" and take it to the dump.Dont let it sit in the trash can for a few days in the summer heat or you will need a new can.

Rich,any time you and yer pups want to come down for some crawfish we are here.

Joe