Lake Trout fishing with Fish'in Canada Tv Show

Fishmaster

Got another Lake Trout show done with Fish'in Canada Tv Show ...

The Laker's were on fire off the Niagara Bar this week ...best bait has been NBK and Cow Bells with Peanuts dragging bottom in 65 to 80 fow ...if you want catch big Lake Trout get out there ...A big Thanks to Sonny for helping as a Camera Boat ...

Mike Fish'in Canada

P1010129-1.jpg

Pete Bowman Fish'in Canada

P1010131-1.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

These guys are defiantly alot of fun and real profesionals!! It was a pleasure to be the camera boat for them, hope to do it again sometime,,,It sure gets you into learning what it takes to make a show and fish'n canada is one of my favorites !

Cheers to another good show!

p.s the best part of the day was watching mike eat his new favorite soup,,,lmao

Edited by sonny

Hey Steve, any chance of posting a pic of the peanut setup or what they look like.I want to try it on Simcoe.Do those two guys ever look like they're working?Great pics.

Kerry

ive tried them for the past number of years here on simcoe. ive had excellent luck with them in northern lakes but not here on simcoe. for whatever reason that is.

ive tried them for the past number of years here on simcoe. ive had excellent luck with them in northern lakes but not here on simcoe. for whatever reason that is.

Hey meegs, you gotta pic of one or anybody sell them near Orillia.Trombly's doesn't have them.

Thanks Kerry

100_0806.jpg

run 15-18" behind a gang troll or a large spoon. Bass pro shops is the closest place around Barrie your going to find them. ive seen them on e bay called luhr jensen wobble trolls.

oh... they work on other things besides just lakers!

Edited by Meegs

100_0806.jpg

run 15-18" behind a gang troll or a large spoon. Bass pro shops is the closest place around Barrie your going to find them. ive seen them on e bay called luhr jensen wobble trolls.

oh... they work on other things besides just lakers!

Thanks Meggs for posting the Peanut ...when I fish Lake Trout dragging bottom with with Cow Bells and Peanuts i usally go 1.8 to 1.9 miles per hour on GPS ... if you looking for Peanuts look me up I have a few ..

Meegs! thanks for the pic.Awesome appreciate it.Looks like something walleyes would love too.Steve between 1.6 to 1.9 miles per hour works great on Simcoe with a williams wobbler too.I run a homemade scratcher made from coat hanger on my ball and run a release clip about 1 1/2 ft above the ball with a lead of 6-10ft behind the ball.

Kerry