Red Wings Win!

Stoty

Wooooooooo, I smell back to back Cups!!

Have to hand it to Anaheim though...they gave them all they could handle!

I am sure you smell something.... better check your livewell.

Lots of empty seats in hokey town, you could get tickets and fish the river.

i might quit watching hockey if the Red Wings win it again this year!

I hear ya! Cant stand the Wings...huge Ducks fan here...cant believe all the Duck bashing...easy guys lol

GO Hawks..please!

Edited by ColdH20guy

i might quit watching hockey if the Red Wings win it again this year!

I hear ya! Cant stand the Wings...huge Ducks fan here...cant believe all the Duck bashing...easy guys lol

GO Hawks..please!

i triple that............they equate to my hatred for the Cowboys of the NFL. I say give it to someone new and make it exciting.........Chicago being the best to fit that description. Theyve been out of it for a long time, it'd be good to see. Instead of detroit fans going......ohhhhh, another stanley cup, uh, yeah , thats pretty cool. errrrr awesome.

i triple that............they equate to my hatred for the Cowboys of the NFL. I say give it to someone new and make it exciting.........Chicago being the best to fit that description. Theyve been out of it for a long time, it'd be good to see. Instead of detroit fans going......ohhhhh, another stanley cup, uh, yeah , thats pretty cool. errrrr awesome.

Is that what all the Montreal fans said when they won so many cups ??? :dunno:

I love watchin Detroit win the cup year after year.... its gives all the HATERS something to talk about :blahblah1::blahblah1:

The team is good... thats the point. So they win ! I mean, it will EVENTUALLY run out, but Im enjoyin it while it lasts.

By the way... Osgoods still got it !

By the way... Osgoods still got it !

He never lost it! The guy is awsome!

As for the wings...yeah...im no fan...Anaheim was a lot better team than the 8th seed..they peaked at the right time, unfortunate someone had to lose that game.

Same thing with the damn canes.Errrrrrrrr Definitly thought my Bruins had that one signed sealed and delivered....that was an awsome game as well.

yeah, you could even see it at the post game handshake, the goaltender was still PI$$ED!!!! He was not ready to shake hands thats for sure.........he had this poubt on his face and wouldnt even look at the wings players and wouldnt say anything to them. Poor kid.

Good game and i was for Detroit but that 4th goal where buddy was shoving the goalies pad into the net...come on that should of been a call, shoving the goalie into the net, should of been interference.

You may be right.... But you gotta remember, I believe it was game 3 or 4..... When the Wings CLEARLY scored a goal in regulation time with about 2 seconds left... and they disaloud it, because time "ran out" hmmm... whats the excuse for that one Ducks fans ?

Im pretty sure Hiller wasn't pouting then.... more like grimising because there was a MASSIVE horse shoe in his :asshat: !!!!

The kids a great goalie. But to quote one of my fav movies ( Happy Gilmour ) " Better luck next year "

i didnt catch all of this series, but are you talking about the Hossa goal with about 2 minutes left in game 3 when the puck wasnt covered up and went in the net to tie it up at 2...........only the ref blew the whistle for some reason with the puck laying out in nomans land for the taking. Yeah, id say that one was a horshoe in the pants of the ducks. Still hate the wings though

another detroit win by pushing the goalies pad into the net! way to go team. thats about 6 games won by interfering with the goalie.but yea... detroit is the best... *LAUGHS* maybe they should come back to the eastern conference and see how well they do....