Anyone Get out today

Anyone get out today in this awesome weather where having right now. Or are you waiting for Sunday?

I might just chill around the house, don't really want to get the rain coat wet.

We've had some serious lightning here in Stratford, and a few downpours with extra large hailstones to spice up the mix. Hope nobody got caught out on the water in that mess.

JF

We keep getting thunderstorm after thunderstorm here in Richmond Hill.

Fishing rod in hand vs. lightening = no thanks ;)

Joey

Sky's clearing here in Stratford now (noon) and that appears to be moving your way.

JF

Ya, it did that twice here too already John, then up popped another storm. Actually, as we speak here comes another.

I believe these are just pop ups because if you look at the radar, its clear one minute, then storms the next.

I'll just go shopping. I'll sacrifice :lol:

Mid-afternoon, it's getting dark, windy and cold here. At least I had a long enuf dry spell to cut the lawn. Think I finished just in time.

Now I have a good excuse to stay in & replace a few crappy trebles with the Gamakatsus (sp?) that I just picked up. :P

JF

I waited until the storm was practically right over my head today. Why does that always happen?

"Just one more cast. I mean it this time."

"MY BAITS TANGLED THAT ONE DOESN'T COUNT"

"I JUST HAD A HIT I HAVE TO CAST BACK!"

Looking out the window, waves of rain blowing across the lake so hard at times I can hardly see my boat house, lightning, gusting winds and there are still boats out there, after all these years I can't figure out why no one ever seems to take a strike. I love fishing but not that much!