Fishing charter ?

Calender Don

I know there is a boat here on LSC that is called the FISH TANK I dont know how many it holds but I can tell you I could not count all the pairs we saw on her the one day it must have been the Hawaiin Tropic tour there were so many pairs on there I forgot I was fishing. I think they are only on LSC but you will have to find a party sized boat for that many good luck out there.

Booking 2 boats from 1 captain is a much more fun way to spend your day out fishing and landing a lot more fish :Gonefishing: between 5 or 6 guys on each boat ...I've done a lot of Bachelor Parties 2 and up to 6 boats all fishing the same area on the Lake shooting the breeze back and forth on the VHF and even a mini tourney between the boats makes for a great day out fishing ...just my 2 cents

Edited by Fishmaster

I'm sorry guys but I have to disagree with a few of you. You can limit out on walleye on a regular basis in June. You just have to go to the West end. Any one here that has been to Colchester in May or June can tell you this. I have been on three charters out of Colchester over the years and always caught our limit. It was a ton of fun and with the right captain he will show you every thing you need to duplicate the success for your self. Send me a pm if interested and I can get you in contact with a great charter operator.

Contact Paul at www.jpfish.com he is the best! I shot a show with him 27 fish in 3 hours!

is this the real Dave Mercer? ...you did a report on JP fish did yah! ooh this could be borderline spam but for sure I recommend fishmaster he is a legend @