How many rods can you troll on lake O?

Crazyhook

My mother in law was walking her dog and saw what she called the most organised fisherman in the world. He was trolling loads of rods. She asked me what would happen if the guy had a few \" bites\" at once...

FISHINGWITH10LINES.jpg

Edited by Crazyhook

honestly! like hes even having a good time out there, seems to be alot more work then whats its worth. get a fish on and it gets snagged up in his million other lines. rod and reel companys must love guys like this.can you zoom in on the pic and see the numbers on his boat?

It looks like there is one angler, 6 rods fishing and 5 planer boards in the water. That is not legal on Lake Ontario on the Ontario side.

zoom in more, it looks like he's got a dog with him by the front seat ;)

Yes, 2 rods only per person in Lake O in our side.

Maybe he's working on getting line twist out? ;):D

how do you not know that a couple of those lines are not being run with clean attractors (no hooks)

thats not totally uncommon to do so ya know... and very legal to do so

if im out solo ill stack a rod with a clean dodger a few feet above (or below) my main line on a rigger

I don't know what it is, and I don't know where it is. I said what it looked like, not what it was. Glad you know what it was.

Unless there are 2 others laying on the floor(which is not likely) he is fishing alone. and NO there is no baby in the crib :rolleyes: what you see in the front is an empty chair or a boat seat, there is no one else sitting in that boat!!

his placement of planer boards indicates that he knows how to run the spread, some one who really knows his stuff and does it all the time.