Weigh in Day

pigeonfisher

Well,

We have to weigh in every two weeks here in the office for a little contest that is going on.

Down to 226 from about 256 on January 1. Five more lbs and I qualify for $100 per month savings off the health insurance. Exercise seems to be the key, along with moderation. Eventually I will plateau...But not yet!

Feeling good. My legs are burning from the mornings activities, I think I like it.

How are the rest of you doing?

Dang Steve you are making me look really bad! If I could get down to 225 I could get into a single extra fat rather than the current double extra fat!

Congratulations Bud, you should be proud!

220 down to 211... all them holes in the ice did me good ! That and working steady each day in the shop and skipping the fruit loops for a few weeks ! lol Now if I could just dump that 6 liters of Pepsi a day.....

6 litres???? OMG man......that's gonna kill ya fer sure!!!! You know how much sugar is in that crap eh??

Eat the fruit loops.......just get off the pepsi!!! WOW!!

Sinker

I actually dropped all the white stuff in my coffee. Really liking it. I only end up having a couple of cups a day now. I have a lot of energy from my morning workout and the coffee pushes me over the edge. One day I had to leave the office and go for a quick walk to burn some energy.

John...You could get it done. The exercise is fun.

I like Jim Rome and now I get to listen to about 45-60 minutes a day of Rome.

Now if I could just dump that 6 liters of Pepsi a day.....

That mix will kill ya Wayne,go with the water. ;)

One day I had to leave the office and go for a quick walk to burn some energy.

Funny you mention that Steve.

Im looking at going to the local boxing club now.Not for the boxing,but as they have the bag to hit and that Im sure, will fix my frustration, and hitting the bag is better then hitting something/someone else.

Edited by misfish

220 down to 211... all them holes in the ice did me good ! That and working steady each day in the shop and skipping the fruit loops for a few weeks ! lol Now if I could just dump that 6 liters of Pepsi a day.....

Could be worse ... could be 6 liters of ABSOLUT ;)

Although I think the calorie count would still be about the same .... at least the sugar count would be down :)