SuperBowl??

urbanangler1990

I took the "Browns the the Superbowl" this morning... does that count? Sorry for that, I couldn't help myself!

Not a football fan, too boring, not enough action and far too much hype! Heck, we can't even watch the best commercials here in Canada, as Global is carrying it here and they are running their own program!

HH

How many minute delay for the half time show this year ! LOL

Joey's got the right idea...more fish for the lot of us on Sunday.

I'll be up in "God's country" with Leah and won't have a choice between Superbowl and fishing on our two channel TV. Mind you it looks like -32C for Sunday am...so I may make a choice between fishing and something else...if ya know what I mean.... :rolleyes:

Although I'm not much of TV sports fan like a fishing trip it gives those who love the game a reason to get excited.. Being originally from Chicago I know from talking and emailing friends and relations there that the hype has been good for the city and suburbs. I only hope if the bears win that calmer heads prevail in the streets. I love the commercials very original and funny. Guess if your spending millions for 30 sec you have got to give it your all. To bad companies couldn't give some of that cash to the needy, but that's for another day.

I was at one time a big Bears fan and went to many of the games at the old soldiers field. Some time with the wind coming off the lake along with very cold temps weather conditions under normal circumstances would have been unbearable, but during the game no one seemed to notice, especially the nuts that were naked from the waist up.

Although we were in Canada for the last Bears super bowl win the 26th of January 1986 it still brought back lots of memories of my youth and being at the games. So at least for me I say Go Bears...

Definitely a big money maker for companies and team owners it would be alot better without them, but the thing with football is the players can't sleep or even loose concentration for one second because you will end up on a stretcher on your way to emergency, unlike other professional sports when they slack all the way though the regular season you can't do that in football they always go 100% that's also why they only play one game a week to rest there bodies. Plus it's only one game unlike most big sports have a series of games so that comes into factor for so much hype.

I'm not a huge football fan, but I feel like I should hope for the Colts. I've been to Indy quite a few times (P.R.I. show) and really like the city. I've been in the dome a bunch of times too,but never for a game. I kind of feel guilty because we have a Canadian on da Bears, but I'll be cheering for the Payton/Harrisson connection Sunday.

hey guys is it just me who thinks the superbowl is nothing but a huge advertisment opportunity? and thats all it is, the actually game is forgotten? what do yall think? i myself aint a football fan, but will watch the game i guess ....

Obviously doooood, to a football "fan" it's more.