Toronto Sportsmen Show

RuNnYoOzE

I can't wait to go to this show this Saturday, I live in Hamilton and I need all the tips and tricks I can find and of course pay them forward to my fishing friends on this site! I will probably leave Hamilton around 7 am to secure a spot and it doesn't open until 10 but Hey it sounds exciting and it will be great! headerImage.jpg

<<click here <<

Edited by fishinFanatic69

My Brother will be doing the wild turkey Seminars on the OFAH stage, Check it out if your into chasing tom's!!

Adrian J. Hare:

Call All Turkeys

Adrian J. Hare of New Lowell Ontario, Canada . Over the years he has became a successful hunter in both wild turkeys and big game. Adrian has had the honour of hunting across the USA in quest of the American wild turkey. He has completed a number of Wild Turkey Grand Slams and was named as the first Canadian to accomplish this in /95. Working as a member of Quaker Boy Game Calls and Realtree Outdoors his interest in the sport of calling and hunting inspired, him in Competition Calling in Canada and the USA, and has placed and won a number of events over the years.

As being well known for success as one of the Top Turkey hunters in Canada, Adrian does a number of Seminars across the Country teaching others the success in strategies and tricks they need, to become a top notch hunter in the sport. He also has produced his first successful hunting dvd "Learning the Ropes of Wild Turkey Hunting" a dvd dedicated towards learning the hunt

I think that I am going on Friday. My son and I will likely take the go train. It is the closest thing to a March break activity that we have planned and the train ride will likely be as big a thrill as anything that he will encounter at the show.

I am hoping to put together two walleye rigs for this coming year. So I am looking for two med. light 6'6" fast or ex. fast and looking to couple them up with a 1500 size reel (likely Daiwa Exceler, I like them and have three already). So I will be looking for a deal on those items.

Hope to run into some OFC'rs while there.

Jim

I've been going to the show for as many years as I can remember and still enjoy it and will be there on Wednesday. I don't really need anything but it's nice to just wander around and look at stuff and as always, I'll probably spend at least a couple hundred $$$$ on all those things I don't need :lol:

There's always been free parking at Ontario Place.....an extra 5 minute walk..... but someone mentioned recentely on another post that it wasn't available anymore.

freebies I wish

haha no such thing as freebies but got some GULP@ and some custom worms with some Bob guys logo ..ooh well the GULP bucket has leeches ,minnows etc....The juice can be used for cheap as jigs also as a scent trail. Well I met Blake and he hooked me up with a GULP expert and he showed me how to use the bait properly ,Thanks again Blake from FishingWorld. I look forward to coming down and checking out your store in Hamilton. I have lived here all my life and rode my bike many times to the Grand in Caledonia!....Thanks again for helping me and happy fishing!