OFN Rattlin' Rap

bicephalic

We were talking about ways to make donations to the site and I think this is a great way 500 OFC rapallas we pay a dollar more to TJ site gets 500 dollars and we all get an OFC lure .. But instead of rapalas shouldnt they be JUMLAS

Great idea Bruce.

I be in for a few myself.

I'm sure with the enthusiasm and amount of people on this site, it could be used as a really good wholesale distribution channel! If we can setup some sort of online payment system for this kind of stuff, the benefits to the users and people running the site could be huge!

What's with this small time stuff???

Lets go all out. I say we get Super shads with TJ's face on the head of the bait. :P

I'm sure someone could photo shop up a proto-type. :lol:

....or not, I'm in for a couple then.

Each lure costs $4.25US a peice so about $5.45CAD for a two colour lure. So basically you would need $2725CAD to cover the costs. Plus shipping. I also dont think you get to choose a colour other than the Red and White or Black Pearl. I personally dont fish either colour so it would be a novelty item to me.

I'd be in for a couple especially if it helps to support the site.

Being a bit of a newb, if the idea has already been mentioned please disregard, what about an OFC Magazine to help support the site as well. Articles contributed by the members and published into a periodical might not be a bad idea. I know there is a ton of knowledge that is present on this board. Why not capitalize on it?

I'd be in for a couple especially if it helps to support the site.

Being a bit of a newb, if the idea has already been mentioned please disregard, what about an OFC Magazine to help support the site as well. Articles contributed by the members and published into a periodical might not be a bad idea. I know there is a ton of knowledge that is present on this board. Why not capitalize on it?

we do have an e-magazine.

I'd be down for a few OFC lures too, only thing to consider is that it's probably alot of work for TJ to take care of the shipping ... :dunno: