Hows Tybo doing

misfish

Alot better, because he's bored out of his mind. Trying to do menial tasks at home. I think he's going to go back to work Monday. He's still in a bit of pain, but he can walk now and only seems to have problems when he bends certain ways. He'll just have to be careful.

Still no call for the cat scan appointment, that's our hospitals for ya :rolleyes:

Joey

York Central in RH ???

They do take forever...Try getting an MRI or a date for an operation...if it is not an emergency you are way down on the priority list...believe me ...I've been there...other than that they are a great hospital...

Joey, if your doctor has any influence at the hospital, they can get you in faster. Have them call the hospital and let them know that you would be willing to come in for the scan ANYTIME! Most of these facilities are not being used after regular hours. They do have a tech on hand to deal with any emergency that arises. They also have regular maintenance routines and if your Doctor has any pull, they can get you in any of these windows of opportunity.

HH

Yes, the very one. Been two weeks now :wallbash:

They were talking about the MRI delays the other day on the radio and what I garnered from the talk is that outside of not having enough qualified people to operate additional machine the main reason for delays is that most people want their appointments during regular business hours.

Several people who called in said if you were willing to go off hours you could get your MRI in a day or 2.

Edited by lookinforwalleye

I do good. The back is coming along. It's more of a dull pain,instead of the hot poker in the

eye pain.

I started exercises today. First lifted 85 lbs,then 35lbs, took a break for a hour.

Then lowered 85lbs,then 35lbs. Took a short break. Proceeded to lift 3/8s of a oz for 8 hours.

With the occasional hoist of 4 to 8lbs. :clapping::clapping::whistling: