REEL TRADE-IN @ BPS

rbaquial

Some of you have probably already heard of this Event and probably have some information on how this event works. Anyway, my question is exactly that... How DOES this event work?

Here's the LINK to BPS' event. Can anyone shed some light on this? I tried looking on the BPS website, but couldn't find much...

I'm assuming the way it works is when you trade in your reel... your reel is only worth 'so much'... and that value can go towards the NEW REEL of your choice? or....? I dunno... someone PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks!

Rob

You bring in a working reel, then they give you a coupon with no value on it. Depending on the value of the reel you are purchasing in a specific price category, and a certain amount is taken off anywhere from $5 - $100 depending on the new reel value.

EDIT: The amount values will be on the site and in the flier before the show.

hope this helps.

Edited by DanielM

You bring in a working reel, then they give you a coupon with no value on it. Depending on the value of the reel you are purchasing in a specific price category, and a certain amount is taken off anywhere from $5 - $100 depending on the new reel value.

EDIT: The amount values will be on the site and in the flier before the show.

hope this helps.

Perfectly explained.

As SNAG pointed out as well, the reel must be in working condition. They will be tested for this.

EC1: Yes Shimano representatives will be at the show.

The BPS sale starts on FEB 27 and goes for 3 wks. Go to their site for more details. They do this every year to get a head start on the Sportsman Show so you can dump your money there instead of the show.

The sale starts on March 6th. I think the 27th is in reference to some stores in the states beginning their classics at that time. The classic dates for the Toronto store is March 6-22.

Last years reel trade in co-incided with some pretty decent deals on some reels actually. With trade in you could of picked up a C4 for about 80 bucks after tax if I remember correctly. I know alot of guys are not too big on the Abu C4 but there were some other bargains too.

Last years reel trade in co-incided with some pretty decent deals on some reels actually. With trade in you could of picked up a C4 for about 80 bucks after tax if I remember correctly. I know alot of guys are not too big on the Abu C4 but there were some other bargains too.

What's wrong with the C4? Supposedly it got a lot of good reviews... especially on the BPS website?