boogity-boogity-boogity

oxcowboy

i cant, doing diaper duty today ! lol would like to be shed hunting right now.

jason

Y'all don't need to hunt them things!!! Just go down to Home Depot and pick a nice 8'x8' shed up. They may even have one of them sweet barn shaped ones. B)

Heck I think the'll even deliver!!! :lol:

Surprise, surprise...............Little E just had his first brain fart of the year!!!!!

Ah, do believe he is WAYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of Jimmy. Glad I took him in the picks on proline.

Too add,he has come back just fine. :clapping::clapping:

And then brain fart #3 when he wrecks half the field!!!

Man you guys have lots to say.

Did anyone say anthing when Kyle was doing the nasty blocking at the begining?????????? Thats when he should of said yer done. PUSH or is that nudge, him out of the way,btw,we all know that wuold of been a pay back from last year and a black eye on the 88.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG.PUSHED DOWN,CAME BACK UP AS THE RULES STATE. KNOW THE GAME BEFORE YOU TALK THE GAME.

Edited by misfish

Jr is his own worst enemy. He has good cars but he often seems to screw up something along the way.

LOL

He showed that either from the front,or with being put to the back,he could come to the front.

Haveing the name EARNHART cant be easy for him living his fathers legacy,but believe me,if he drove like his daddy,ya,ll would be whining too.

Edited by misfish

I didn't say I don't like Jr. because I do think he's a good guy. But you are right, he isn't his daddy, not by a long shot.

Just calling it as I see it. If I was the car owner and seeing him screw up in the pits and get himself in trouble pushing too hard to make up for it I would not be too happy.

nascaar is just like everything else misfish, you have to be soooo politicaly correct anymore. when you bump someone you are supposed to pull over and say your sorry and exchange insurance numbers. lol kyle bush does ist all last year and all anybody said was he's a "wild thing" jr does it and everybody is calling for his head. dale sr. made a living doing it and thats part of why everybody loved him, including me.

jason

So did any of you watch,I mean really watch, the replays??????????????

Open on the bottom,he(jr)went for the opening and Vickers came down (thats a block).Enough said.

This isn't F1 (allowed initial block), you're allowed to block all you want.

Did you watch the replay? I watched them and listened too. What burns me most is that he intended to spin him out... listen to the in-car replay when he says "I'll bump him" as he does it.

I know you're in love with the guy but are you actually defending him?