Truck plucked from the ice

misfish

saved that last one as my screen saver LOL

It seems every few years there is an incident at Gilford .

One or two vehicles park on the ice , then before you know it it looks like Walmart on Boxing day !

Usually the ice just 'bends' and the vehicles are door handle deep .

TB

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in Europe or Russia area. I got the email too and the vehicles and plates are not from North America.

Here's another pic from that email. Now that's busy!

fishice.jpg

Edited by Jet

If the owners of the cars in the last picture were to read the small print on their parking receipts, I bet it says something to this effect: "Parking lot operator or attendants are not responsible for the safety/visibility of your vehicle at the time of your return this evening. All responsibility for the vehicles and any items left in the vehicle lies solely with the owner - and the ice gods!"

(I will resist the temptation of adding an "lol" to this text in sympathy with the owners)

If the owners of the cars in the last picture were to read the small print on their parking receipts, I bet it says something to this effect: "Parking lot operator or attendants are not responsible for the safety/visibility of your vehicle at the time of your return this evening. All responsibility for the vehicles and any items left in the vehicle lies solely with the owner - and the ice gods!"

(I will resist the temptation of adding an "lol" to this text in sympathy with the owners)

I'll add it for ya Osmond......LOL

Edited by diggyj

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in Europe or Russia area. I got the email too and the vehicles and plates are not from North America.

Here's another pic from that email. Now that's busy!

Well Im going to have to ask her again.

Can you say MUD ON MY FACE.

Never trust a women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well some.LOL