Not a day for the toys....

limeyangler

Hi All,

Went out this morning locally for trout. Did not take the snowmachine or shelter because its been +4 degrees C and raining for the last 4 days....crazy! Figured the lake was gonna be knee deep slush, and was right, good day not to try and haul the shack with the heavy as a hog 600 triple! would definitely have got bogged down in the slush....so went old skool today with my trusty plastic sled and elbow grease :thumbsup_anim:

WENT OLD SKOOL TODAY

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i263.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/vishuscirquel/oldscool.flv">

Pretty slow start...not much for 1/2 hour....plenty of little guys showing on the sonar...no takers. Then it got busy........

PLENTY OF SMALL ONES TODAY

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i263.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/vishuscirquel/trout.flv">

Was only out for 2 hours, caught around six.....2 keepers.....rest went back. It was one heck of a mile walk out....knee deep snow all the way.....with 8" of slush underneath that.....but i was rewarded with supper....no complaints!

YUM!

IMG_2714.jpg

Great report, pics and videos Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Old school yeah.... but at least you have some luxury in a mini sled to haul your stuff around.... for us, no such thing buddy, we must carry everything :whistling::lol:

Good job Simon, you did go out and you did catch supper.... congratulations :clapping:

Nice looking lakers

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

i think to "pimp" it out your gonna need the following!

pink streamers from a girls bike handle bars

a puprle horn

a barbie dolls head for a hood ornament

and some pop up headlights!

great report, love the vids all the time makes the report that much better and so does the non stop fish ya catch

and your driving a popcorn machine? a 600 triple? please dont say its an Xtra Lettuce and Tomato.

i just call them popcorn machines cuz they sound the same over time. POP! POP! POP! hahahah

Matt!

i think to "pimp" it out your gonna need the following!

pink streamers from a girls bike handle bars

a puprle horn

a barbie dolls head for a hood ornament

and some pop up headlights!

great report, love the vids all the time makes the report that much better and so does the non stop fish ya catch

and your driving a popcorn machine? a 600 triple? please dont say its an Xtra Lettuce and Tomato.

i just call them popcorn machines cuz they sound the same over time. POP! POP! POP! hahahah

Matt!

HOLY....talk about character assination....lol....it is an XLT.

HOLY....talk about character assination....lol....it is an XLT.

sorry simon, was not supposed to be like that, as i'm sure you know, had too many problems with the XLT and so have 2 of my friends! keep them reports comin my friend love seeing them and love seeing a limeyangler topic come up!

cheers, Matt!

sorry simon, was not supposed to be like that, as i'm sure you know, had too many problems with the XLT and so have 2 of my friends! keep them reports comin my friend love seeing them and love seeing a limeyangler topic come up!

cheers, Matt!

Hey Matt....not even a problem, i thought your observations were funny :thumbsup_anim:

and i wish i had gone for something other than the triple...too late now :wallbash: