Timmies :D

MarcusDiGiovanni

Its a fast paced work place, might make the shifts go faster for you or it might drive you insane. I know I couldnt do it but I have alot of friends that worked there through highschool and didnt mind the pace of it all.

If youre looking for another job in highschool head to your local grocery store, easiest job you will ever have and a lot less stressful (part time jobs should NOT be stressfull)

good luck bud, I know as soon as I got a job I started buying fishin stuff all the time!

Good For You! Whatever your job is, you appreciate everything more, knowing that you worked for it and paid for it with your own money!

Show us some pics of the first fish you catch on the lure that YOU paid for! :thumbsup_anim:

Oh...i'll have an XL 2 milk and 1 sugar. Thanks

oh ya, I worked 3 years of customer service in highschool and I have one tip for you. DONT let angry customers get to you. There will be lots, youd be surprised how mad people get when there is 2 sugar in their coffee instead of 1.

oh ya, I worked 3 years of customer service in highschool and I have one tip for you. DONT let angry customers get to you.

Sounds like pretty good training for the post education years.

It's ironic how so many of us couldn't wait to become adults, and once we got there we wished we could be kids again. Some of us have managed to make the reversion. :D

JF

Sounds like pretty good training for the post education years.

It's ironic how so many of us couldn't wait to become adults, and once we got there we wished we could be kids again. Some of us have managed to make the reversion. :D

JF

I'm almost there.

Its a fast paced work place, might make the shifts go faster for you or it might drive you insane. I know I couldnt do it but I have alot of friends that worked there through highschool and didnt mind the pace of it all.

If youre looking for another job in highschool head to your local grocery store, easiest job you will ever have and a lot less stressful (part time jobs should NOT be stressfull)

good luck bud, I know as soon as I got a job I started buying fishin stuff all the time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH obviously you didnt work in produce!! 4am-11am non stop doin somethin one break and never get to sit! hard on the body but the walleye didnt start to bite till 3 anyhow. had a nice cozy bed in the ice shack!