Ice Fishing Pics

Rich

We found about 4-5 inches of ice in all the spots we tried today.. unfortunately not a fish in sight. IT was fun getting out and giving the hut its first test run.

S4022284.jpg

S4022285.jpg

S4022287.jpg

S4022289.jpg

S4022292.jpg

Edited by Rich

Hey Rich, glad to see you were out and have decent ice there on lake X. I know you guys had fun and as far as a mess? I have fished with these fine young gentlemen in the past several times and when they leave so does all the garbage, so those of you who are bored and don't have anything to do but jump all over everyone while you sit on your butt at a computer....well you know where to ... :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: . And besides what mess are you refering to I don't see any???

Hey Sleded what were you guys using for bait? And what portable hut did yas get?

As far as the shoreline thats a natural shoreline and the branches lying around fall from the trees and ......well nevermind if you ever left your computer desk maybe you would know what nature looks like. I'm sorry if I sound irritated but I have had enough of the armchair bosses on here. Thats not what this board is for. GET A GRIP> :w00t::w00t:

lol i shoulda swung by with a few wobbly pops when i was done hunting....

when your facing the lake from the road, do you guys go more towards the left or the right? ive always seen people go towards the beach but ive never been over that way...

At least you got out, even if the fish weren't co-operating.

You brought the BBQ too. Nice move. Just because the fish aren't biting,

doesn't mean the anglers have to go hungry.

I guesss the pic(s) causing the stir have already been removed. :dunno:

Hey Rich, glad to see you were out and have decent ice there on lake X. I know you guys had fun and as far as a mess? I have fished with these fine young gentlemen in the past several times and when they leave so does all the garbage, so those of you who are bored and don't have anything to do but jump all over everyone while you sit on your butt at a computer....well you know where to ... :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: . And besides what mess are you refering to I don't see any???

Hey Sleded what were you guys using for bait? And what portable hut did yas get?

As far as the shoreline thats a natural shoreline and the branches lying around fall from the trees and ......well nevermind if you ever left your computer desk maybe you would know what nature looks like. I'm sorry if I sound irritated but I have had enough of the armchair bosses on here. Thats not what this board is for. GET A GRIP> :w00t::w00t:

amen joon

Blimey people really need to lighten up...Like there has never been icefishing pictures posted on the net of guys out on the ice eating and drinking and there rubbish on the ice where they are fishing.....They took it with them did not leave it they're......Never have i seen these boy's leave a mess anywhere they have fished.......with me....So give it a bloody rest.......Sad Sad little people........ :angry:

You have nothing postive to say then keepo it to ur damn self or in private IE.....pm!

Yeah i am pished......Sick of seeing this crap on internet forums of late.

amen joon

Blimey people really need to lighten up...Like there has never been icefishing pictures posted on the net of guys out on the ice eating and drinking and there rubbish on the ice where they are fishing.....They took it with them did not leave it they're......Never have i seen these boy's leave a mess anywhere they have fished.......with me....So give it a bloody rest.......Sad Sad little people........ :angry:

You have nothing postive to say then keepo it to ur damn self or in private IE.....pm!

Yeah i am pished......Sick of seeing this crap on internet forums of late.

I saw the pic, and see both sides here.

I think the real question is, what was the purpose of taking or posting that pic?

Just an observation.... not jumping on anyone or starting anything :rolleyes:

Joey

The purpose of the pic was to show all of the peanut shells all over the "floor" we had been munching on all day.. on my forum that is kind of our 'inside joke' cuz we always have a bag of peanuts for good luck.

I think we need to find a different good luck charm though ... we've used up all the lucky peanuts. :lol:

Edited by Rich

The purpose of the pic was to show all of the peanut shells all over the "floor" we had been munching on all day.. on my forum that is kind of our 'inside joke' cuz we always have a bag of peanuts for good luck.

I think we need to find a different good luck charm though ... we've used up all the lucky peanuts. :lol:

Ahhhh, okay, I get it, thanks Rich.

Joey

I saw the pictures also Joey.

It was some pictures of some young lads out fishing having a good time on riches 21st birthday which is today...My gawd peanet shells........To get upset over some peanut shells.........Maybe next time they should take some table & chairs

on the ice and some dinner plateswith knives and forks just to keep some people happy.

They cleaned it all up.......As i said they allways have when they have been out with me or anyone esle from what i hear.

Joey i know ur not jumping on anyone hun......Not sure what has happened on these boards of late what with people talking and starting crap of late...Maybe its cabin fever, Maybe these people should get of there asses and get outside who knows.....I just know that i have seen far worse on the net when it comes to what did someone say?

Slobs on the ice?

Puurrleasseeee!!!

Joey :D