Ice Fishing Pics

Rich

Too bad about your luck guys, and Happy B-Day Rich. I think all of you ice fishermen, yes even my brother Joonmoon, are nutcases. But if I was to go out on the ice with anyone it would be nutcases like Sleded, BBR & Joonmoon. The only thing that gets my goat is the apparent lack of breakdancing on ice pics.

Yes well said Nautifish.

And a happy B-Day to Rich. 21 Eh!

Hey Bro ya gotta try it with us some day it's a blast with some good guys and humour to keep you warm. Some times after fishin with the boyz I have had a sore gut from all the laughing and horsin around.

Where would the net be without all the joy these guys bring us. Hey Sleded sorry to bring it up again but gotta do it.

Now where's that link.....? Ah here it is.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6094975132939106/dec30th1/

Edited by joonmoon

LOL JOON THAT VIDEO IS PRETTY FUNNY....

IT just really niffs me when people get upset over something that really is not so much of a big deal..........Today i found out a very dear fishing freind of mine had a heart attack and is in the hospital.....Great guy with a vantastic wife...........Its sad and i am praying for them both.....So when you hear of news like this and then see some people get all irrate over some peanut shells some young lads goofing around because its a special birthday 21 that is.....out on the ice well i am gonna say no more....Takes alot to pish me off and right now i am pretty ticked OFF. :D

Thats a shame about your friend hope all is well. Ya know some people will always be stooges and try to bring others to there level, but you be bigger and let them look foolish, you be the bigger person so to speak. Thats all...look where its comin from...Once I have said my peace and did my rant I feel better besides they don't know the guys and we do. All is well and let fools be fools, they will never be anything more than fools. :thumbsup_anim:

I have to take issue.

Once again your behaviour is appalling.

Animals are attracted to refuse.

If an elephant walked out onto 4-5" of ice to eat your garbage,

What do you think would happen?

I'm calling the cops this time.

Your "Donesville" buddy.

S.

Wow .. we are too tightly wound ... obvoiusly not enough ice time yet :)

I saw the pic... and actually I was trying to figure it out (peanut shells makes sense now) .. but I actually thought ... hey what a clever idea .. take some wood shavings out there to get better traction inside the hut (it normally gets pretty slippery in mine after a hard weekend of jiggin) .. and more than once I've twisted a knee sliding for a hookset ... I actually already have some woodchips to take with me for the next trip :)