Lego Centerpin!!

KelfuN

i got this KNOWING no one on the river will have this colour..lol

I guess you're not going to say that these pics aren't photoshopped.LOL

Interesting colour choices for sure. Also has a superman thing going on as well as a combination of Ronald McDonald meets the smurfs.

I really never though that anyone would spend that kind of $$ on that color, when there are so many other slick colors offered... KW produced this color for there opening batch, but has chosen not to produce it any longer, so I guess you can consider it rare :rolleyes:.... Dude , you really have to change that line color, it makes the reel look horrendous , to say the least ...

Edited by JDMLS

Steelheaders and their reels. Something I'll never understand. :wallbash:

A fashion show on the river banks.

Usually the guys on the river that have the most expensive gear and the most tackle, catch the least amount of fish. Its sad

but true. I think that they get all geared up at home and practice their poses in the mirror. Ya know..... down on one knee, elbow bent at a 45

degree angle, float reel shinning in the sun.....or my personal favorite, the float reel resting on the back of their neck. We call them float fags.

Usually the guys on the river that have the most expensive gear and the most tackle, catch the least amount of fish. Its sad

but true. I think that they get all geared up at home and practice their poses in the mirror. Ya know..... down on one knee, elbow bent at a 45

degree angle, float reel shinning in the sun.....or my personal favorite, the float reel resting on the back of their neck. We call them float fags.

:thumbsup_anim::clapping::canadian:

Best reply I've read on this site!!!!

Sinker

Hey hey hey, I resemble that remark! :D

ok so i spent a decent amount of money on this pin, and i chose a colour you guys think thats retarded. it's not like your using the pin, i am..so dont bash. i know i still catch the same amount of fish comparing to my old pin, but its the craftsmenship i paid (im sure people who have played around with a kingpin will know what i mean). are you guys going to bash on the next guy who buys a carrot stick??cause its so orange??

anyways, fishing is an expensive hobby. :whistling: