What and how many pets do you have? NF

nautifish

I just picked up this fella today....He is a Red Devil about 5 inches long and will grow to about 12 inches total within the next 10 years...Some Red devils live up to 20 years old in the aquarium.....He is super agressive and will spend his hole life by himself in his own 100 gallon aquarium unless of course he mellows out with age and then I may get him a girlfiend...Red Devils are one of the most intelegent owner aware aquariun fish going and look forward to interact with who'm ever stands in front of the aquarium....

gallery_20_9_40409.jpg

Within the first five minutes of being in his new home he ate out of my hand.....No stress, didn't even phase on him that he had been relocated into another enviroment....

Cheers !!

Well my crew has shrunk over the last 6 months or so...I have three dogs, a GSD, a BorderCollie/Malamute cross, and a GSD/Bouvier cross, although I don't see the Bouvier in him. I also have three cats, the mothers to Beans cats and a grey tabby. I also have two goldfish and a plecosthomis (sp?) to keep the tank clean.

Maureen

Well my crew has shrunk over the last 6 months or so...I have three dogs, a GSD, a BorderCollie/Malamute cross, and a GSD/Bouvier cross, although I don't see the Bouvier in him. I also have three cats,..

Maureen

Eeee doggies, you an Elly Mae have a heap in common with yer lov fer critters.

Gotta admit tho, Jethro can out eat em all.

Here`s my dog Rocky... He`s a Rhodesian Ridgeback about 11 years old now...

He loves the boat and fishing... This pic was taken just outside of Algonquin this past summer

gallery_80_27_48369.jpg

This pic is after a couple mile run following us on my 3-wheeler, He went straight into the lake and wouldn`t get out for about 15 min... Too funny

gallery_80_27_33296.jpg

I have a vizsla, that I train and hunt with. The wife has 11 snakes and 48 geckos that she breeds. The breeding season is just starting so that number will grow very quickly very soon.

WELL WHEN WE BOUGHT THE NEW HOUSE WE DICUSSED DOGS!!

I NEED A MANS MAN LOOKIN DOG AND SHE WANTED A FUN LOVING DOG!!!

SO WE NARROWED IT DOWN TO 3

BRITISH BULLDOG

BULL MASTIFF

BOXER

WELL AFTER A 15HR DAY AT WORK I COME HOME TO THIS!!

AN OVERSIZED RAT!!

LET IT BE KNOWN I WAS NOT PLEASED AT ALL AND THE WHOLE NIEGHBOURHOOD HEARD IT LOL

SO NOW I FIND OUT THESE THINGS LIVE LIKE 17YRS( GREAT !!! LUCKY ME)

SMART AS HELL DOG AND JUST THE SIZE OFF A FOOTBALL( NO I WASNT A PUNTER WHEN I PLAYED BUT AT TIMES I WISH I WAS LOL)

HERES CHOPPER

128060998_b9696f43f2_m.jpg

53073048_4d89e279bb_m.jpg

53073050_b70218e366_m.jpg

I was reading this at work. Take cover my friend :lol:

Verno is that ur dog in ur avatar? Looks very much like a blue pointer.

My eldest son has a bearded dragon at his place. I could not beleive how fast these guys grow. He is not even a yr old and is huge allready........

nautifish- Your pics choked me up for a second...

I had to get rid of my two birds last year. I had a male Nanday Conure and a female BlueCrown Conure since they were babies. Unfortunately I had to get rid of them as they really weren't good with my kids. I'd had the birds for probably 5-6 years before the kids were born, so they were quite used to my wife and myself. Then the kids came along, and kids are curious...

After the kids got bit a few times, I decided it was better to find a new home for the birds than for them to live in isolation out of reach of the kids.

So now we just have the two dogs and a few African Cichlids. We have a male German Shephard/Yellow Lab cross, and a female German Shephard/Doberman cross. The fish come and go to quickly to take stock of what all I have...

Hi All,

The similarities amongst us all are just too damn scary....lol

I have a male German Shepherd - 9 yrs. old named "Muskie".

Also a male Blue and Gold Macaw - about 6 yrs. old named "Dino" (could be a female tho)

A 4 yr. old cat named "Spinnerbait" (see name of dog - explains cats name)

And a bunch of assorted fish, mainly an Oscar named "Bucketmouth"

Not quite sure of Parrots sex for a reason - If you have ever tried to grab a parrot and find that answer you will know what I mean.

Hookset.

Cat has no name, whats the point ? she never does what she's told anyway. :lol: She's 17 with a paralized leg since 1 year old, still going strong. I wish they could make some outboard motors that still purrr like she does after 17 years.

gallery_322_145_12396.jpg

Lucy

gallery_322_145_64109.jpg

Chance

gallery_322_145_99955.jpg

Hookset do u have any pictures? The females tend to be a little smaller than the males. I had a B&G When i was in Europe. Also and African grey that had been badley abused. Was really nasty when he came home to me but after six months you would never have believed it was the same bird as you can see from the picture. My B&G was the first macaw i actually hand reared myself and weaned alot of hard work but well worth it for sure.

Birds can be easily sexed now all you need to do is have a avian vet remove a blood feather they send it away have it dna tested usually get the reults back with in a week along with a certificate. Which i have for most of mine.

coco.jpg

ski26blueinpark.jpg

Malcolm how come you no longer have ur green winged. I love the Macaws they are great birds.

[Not quite sure of Parrots sex for a reason - If you have ever tried to grab a parrot and find that answer you will know what I mean.

LOL Actually up untill a few yrs back now u could not sex a bird unless it was done surgically. LOL.....So why would you want to grab and take a look? Because there is nothing to see unless u have xray vision that is.....LOL..... :D;)

Ferrets make great pets just a shame they get so blooming stinky so quick. Had a neighbor a couple of yrs ago who had a ferret we used to take him in when he had to go away with work for a few days here N there. Lovable little sod he was but very mischevious. There like having a terrible two yr old around. Allways in to everything.