Tonight's viewing pleasure!

highdrifter

Thats very cool. As a child I spent my summers on Pigion Lake. That video looks very familiar. When I used to catch crawfish........ironically for fishing, I too would have smallmouth following me around, gobbling up any thing that I missed. We worked together as a team. I lifted the rocks to spook out the craws and the smallies snatched them up quicker than a fat kid on a smartie. lots of fun........pet bass for the summer.

Cool video! I used to fish a water filled limestone quarry years ago, the guy that ran it had a a little bait shop tackle store in a garage at the waters edge. He didn`t open till like 7 am and we would be there early to wait for him to watch him feed the fish with the dead minnows out of his minnow tanks.

They knew his footsteps, you could walk by the ledge to the water and not see a fish, but let him walk to the edge and they were right there. Put a minnow on a hook there and all that happened would be bluegills picking the eyes out. Worst place on the quarry to fish.

Them jumping for the worms is spectacular!

I've had a bass friend like that one summer. A largie and a big rock near Penetang. Never got to touch him though, we didn't have that bond *cries*

My advice, get in the water with a mask and a snorkel! Its amazing under there!