Wayne's Ice Forcast - It will get really thick...

irishfield

..because my new Lund was delivered to Temagami Marine this morning !

:dunno::unsure::rolleyes:

Thats ok, my friend just bought a new snowmobile so I expect that the weather will heat up pretty soon and all that snow and ice will disappear!!

:lol:

LOL Terry. I think Leah and I are going to go up next weekend. Will have a boo, take some pictures and I suppose have to pay for it as well. Then leave it there, safe in their storage building till ice out. No point in hauling it home, finding room for it here and then hauling it back up in May for first use. Not going to try it out on the Niagara as a first run in February, that's for sure!

Spiel...a new boat?? How many you allowed?

Edited by irishfield

Maybe take a job as the night watchman, to help pay for it, and just sleep in the boat Kirk... lol

I hear yah Terry. I haven't paid anything for it yet...other than the loss of my Glastron as trade. They haven't asked for payment yet and it wasn't a pressed issue when I ordered it. They know me, where to find me, and will only get worried when Lund is looking for their money. Once I have to cough up, YES, it will be insured for sure.

Edited by irishfield

LOL...can't rattle my nerves (anymore) Bud. I know it went direct from Minnesota to Temagami with no Boat shows enroute.

Tonyb...now you have a reason to make it to Lakair. Leah will be selling charter tickets from the bench at the gas dock. Whopper already has his from advance sales... LOL