WHO LOVES DAVE MERCER'S FACTS OF FISHING?????

profisher25

I am a HUGE fan of Dave Mercer!!!! Y a gotta love Canada's fishing funny man!!!! I have all his DVD series, and always watch his 1 minute facts videos on tv and on the internet. I also tune into the Fatcs of Fishing THE SHOW every saturday and sunday morning at 9 am on THE SCORE!!! ..... I was just curious to see how many fans he has on OFC :P ... would every fan like to express how much they love 'The Facts of Fishing"??? :D

Um, you want a shirt that bad? Dave is a great angler and is a funny person but what is your goal here? From the looks of your recent posts you can dig up older posts so I am a bit shocked that you didn't know about the prizes if you post your feedback on the show. Hey, I missed out too being lazy but a new thread like this, what are you trying to do? There has been many a post on best show and so on so do you need a shirt that bad? Don't get me wrong here, I'm not bashing you just trying to figure out your motives as you seam to be able to use the search feature of the site well...

Um, you want a shirt that bad? Dave is a great angler and is a funny person but what is your goal here? From the looks of your recent posts you can dig up older posts so I am a bit shocked that you didn't know about the prizes if you post your feedback on the show. Hey, I missed out too being lazy but a new thread like this, what are you trying to do? There has been many a post on best show and so on so do you need a shirt that bad? Don't get me wrong here, I'm not bashing you just trying to figure out your motives as you seam to be able to use the search feature of the site well...

I'm guessing he's a youngster :) .

Nothing wrong with a bit of enthusiasm. Don't you remember getting ramped up over anything fishing related when you were a kid? Man I sure do. I can clearly remember walking into a variety store with my mom at the age of 8 and almost peeing my pants when I found out there were actual magazines devoted to fishing. :P

This thread has nothing to do with me wanting a shirt :P ,, tho having one would be pretty cool... but I really am a huge fan! thats why i started the "official facts of Fishing Group" on facebook! Get more n more ppl to watch his show, i mean,, he always says on his video blog to get as many people watching his show as possible, so, im helping the guy out! :D

I just joined the FACEBOOK group! :D Mind you, I'm not all that often on Facebook - and when I am, its only for a short few minutes!!

PS: I too am also a fan of "Facts of Fishing" with Dave Mercer - I wanna get his tournament jersey on their website! :D

I like the show and without having ever met him I'd have to say I like Dave too. But.....waaaay too much product placement. I mean way too much. It undermines your credibility when every other sentence involves either Rappala, Shimano or Berkley. I still think it's a cool show and I'd love to have the sponsors that he has and I understand he has to pay the bills the same as everyone else but I mean....Sheesh. I dunno. I liked watching Musky hunter with Jim Saric too until the other day when there was a 5 minute tribute to Ranger boats. Eventually it gets almost insulting. Nothing like paying good money for WFN and getting advertising in return. Where's that cheese?

P.S. I did enjoy watching him put a good whippin on Scott Martin (Whom I also like).

Edited by Weeds