What I want for Christmas

nancur373

you probably have to be pretty careful with that one.... if you fall asleep on the couch watching tv and you lose the remote down the cushions and roll over on it you never know what button you might hit :lol:

but..better than I got last year... piece of tail and a sweater......both where a bit too loose :P

My wife is happy to confuse that she married a "bear shirter" and says " I'll can control him,, but pull the lease too tight and you'll get turned on' She lets me have free run so to speak, but has no fear that I will go a stray.

Hey don't know for sure she means but she don't try to stop me from behind me. :thumbsup_anim:

She tells me she doesn't what me to change..she like me the way I am.

Edited by vman

but..better than I got last year... piece of tail and a sweater......both where a bit too loose :P

True story: Many years ago when I was much younger and not quite so wise; I and a few friends were sitting in my den having a beer just after Christmas and someone asked me what I had gotten for Christmas. My words were very similar but what I didn't realize was that Sue had just come in behind me. She just smiled and said "well I got about the same thing but mine were all about two sizes too small"! Needless to say the guys all thought it was REALLY funny and I haven't used that line since! LOL.