Ice fishing advice

HTHM

Well, first, don't plan it for down South, Florida ice conditions are very unpredictable! Depending on the people you want to take, consider the catching! Simco can offer some good perch action and there are a lot of hut opperators to choose from. Scugog, can offer some good walleye action but it can be time sensitive, not so good for younger fisherpersons.

I'd be happy to try to help more if I can, give me more information.

you know if you do go through wayne i'll be one of the guys runnin the pull out if you have to go through insurance!!!! and it pays nice, feel free to do some donuts or burn outs! HAHAH be safe and hope the weather is good , it is pretty ugly here at the moment blowing windy snow

Edited by BassAsin

12 to 14" of ice Matt. My neighbour took a full truck load of firewood across it yesterday. -36C up there last night! Gotta pick them up so we can all attend another neighbours funeral tomorrow afternoon in Liskeard. I'm hoping it's nice too... we've got about 9 inches of snow here since dark and blowing hard. I'll have a peak at TShores for you Albert.

12 to 14" of ice Matt. My neighbour took a full truck load of firewood across it yesterday. -36C up there last night! Gotta pick them up so we can all attend another neighbours funeral tomorrow afternoon in Liskeard. I'm hoping it's nice too... we've got about 9 inches of snow here since dark and blowing hard. I'll have a peak at TShores for you Albert.

i figured there would be lots of ice there, been pretty nipply here for a long time now, sorry to hear of the resaon for headin north. i would like to assume its all black ice as well?

Yah... just turn your radio up a bit Matt... that way the wife can't hear the cracking !

It's good ice... very light skim of snow and neighbour also packed the little snow and has flooded it a couple of times. Also was nice and plowed me a road right to my dock!

It was my neighbour that usually builds the ice road that we had to attend services for... cancer takes another.

Edited by irishfield

Yah... just turn your radio up a bit Matt... that way the wife can't hear the cracking !

It's good ice... very light skim of snow and neighbour also packed the little snow and has flooded it a couple of times. Also was nice and plowed me a road right to my dock!

It was my neighbour that usually builds the ice road that we had to attend services for... cancer takes another.

did she ask "why are you taking your seatbelt off? and say roll up that damn window its cold!"

you know if you do go through wayne i'll be one of the guys runnin the pull out if you have to go through insurance!!!! and it pays nice, feel free to do some donuts or burn outs! HAHAH be safe and hope the weather is good , it is pretty ugly here at the moment blowing windy snow

Next time Matt... Let Barry get wet ! :D

truckdivers.gif

Albert... did ya get a trip together??????

Edited by irishfield