2008 OFNC Tourney Results

TJQ

who helped, especially CCMT and Gerritt and all the captains.

Heres the results. Thanks to all that participated. We (well CCMT really) will be doing signups for 2009 shortly.

Let the bragging begin!!!

(I personally would like to see 2008 Tourney Champ in the winning teams signature.. just to rub it in.)

finaltourneyresults.jpg

The official thread can be found here!!

Thanks everyone...was a total team effort for TEAM EXTREME!!! Dont forget to add "2008 OFC Tournament Champions" to your signatures everyone.

The OFAH bonus inches is what put us over the top...

Thanks to everyone who sent in their entries...and for being diligent in the OFAH entries...

Thought this video was rather fitting....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So...who's ready for next year? I'll be posting rules and signups for the 2009 Tournament soon.....

Edited by ccmt

I would like to congratulate Team extreme on a well deserved win! :thumbsup_anim:

I would also like to thank the members of "the Reel Screamers" for a respectable effort this season.

We had one of the most active postings and we kept in touch in what was going on. Well done! :thumbsup_anim:

Now if we had only caught a muskie! :D

O yes. One more thing. And it is an important one too.

Cliff did a marvelous job of keeping things in line. Well done sir!. And thank you !

Edited by Bernie

Had a blast and this was a fun OFC tournament right down to the wire eh Cliff?...Congrats to Tean Extreme for a job well done!!..Special thanks to Dawg for havin' to put up with the Sabiki Slammer boyz :whistling:

Kudos goes to Cliff for keeping tabs and updating all of the teams entries throughout the 2008 season :clapping:

I can hardly wait for the 2009 tourny!!

Had to be worth a try Irish...lol...that would have clinched it for us...lol

CONGRATS TO TEAM EXTREME!!!!

+53.5 wouldn't have got us to first.. but it would have moved us up. OH well... I used one last year. It's iffy... it's water that has flown thru Ontario ! :dunno:

It's all for fun anyhow and we can do it again next year!

Way to go TEAM EXTREME ..we took the lead from the start and never looked back (well maybe a glance every ounce in a while) ... GREAT job Cliff on being the winning Cap and lookin after all the entries.... it would be nice to keep the teams together for next year to defend our CHAMPIONSHIP (hint, hint) ... looking forward to next years tourney

....Congrats Team Extreme. :clapping:

Kudos to all the teams and their efforts, some pretty impressive stats on that board.

My apologies to the reel screamers for failing to get a musky on board. Back in September I purchased a musky rod and some tackle and made a valiant effort to get us one. I even procured the guiding services of Muskiestudd to take me round his favourite haunts on the West Arm but to no avail. I did however manage to get the pike on board while searching for my first ever musky....LOL

A huge thanks to Cliff for doing such an excellent job on the tourney!!! :clapping:

As for Team Extreme... meh, we'll getcha next year!!! ;)

Just funnin'!

Congrats to Team Extreme and all the teams for a job well done!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I'd also like to thank all members of the Sabiki Slammers, and especially TroutandMuskyHunter, JWL, Jigger, and Bitsmith2k for being diligent with their entries and OFAH tasks!!! :clapping::canadian::clapping::canadian::clapping::canadian::clapping:

it was definately a fun excuse to go out there and try to catch some big fish for the season , some great fish where caught, many great pics and reporst from all the teams..I know I had a ball since I signed up.

Now if we are starting this up again soon for 2009..and we can start with a bit of friendly ribbing along the way....ummm..technically speaking The Slammers did have a 1/2 inch more "real inches" B):Gonefishing:

let's get it started folks...I have been all over the GL trout and will be until spring and been catching some pretty respectable sized fish along the way....and I must add that my PB pike for 2008 came in January ;)

Thanks for keeping tabs on all this Cliff, and taking all the time to make and post all the updates along the way :worthy:

It was fun charting the progress of the tourney throughout the year...not being busy at work helped out in that regard...LOL.

Looking forward to next years tournament already....as TJ said, we'll have details out soon.

Thanks to all members of Team Extreme...I kind of like the idea of keeping that team static as the defending champs...hmm....

Huge THANKS to the guys on my team...and especially BotBot, for being our kick-butt little inspiration! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Enthusiastic applause also going out to the tourney support crew (Cliff, Gerritt, TJ, and I'm sure I'm missing someone), and the other captains who held my newbie hand & taught me which way was up. :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

CONGRATS to the Extreme and Slammers crews - it was a thrill chasing your tails this year. :worthy: Can't wait to do it again! :w00t:

It was quite a ride. When I signed up to captain, I'd figured I was just going to push some papers and watch the real anglers duke it out. Next thing I know, my husband's on my team & we're having a blast on the water - this year, with 3 muskie! Previous years, no muskie. Tourney year, 3 muskie. Hmmm...

Sign me up to captain again next year!