WFN rant

lunkerbasshunter

but instead of extreme angler being on like the guide told me, its the ------- line dancer commercial.

Maybe its just me but i cant stand watching this commercial. It drives me crazy especially when it says its supose to be a fishing show!

grrrrrr

Cheers!

I went to record "Facts of Fishing" (the 1 am re run from wed-thursday am) and even popped a bag of pop corn to sit on the couch and watch with last night. Picked "Facts of Fishing" on my record list, only to have recorded some bass champs show. :wacko: . I still haven't caught that Gar Pike show.

At times I can't stand this and WFN does a poor job (or is it, in my case Rogers fault) with updating the show info. I've been burned with that line dance commercal a few times now too. I baitcast 90% of the time, thanks. :wallbash:

In WFN/your T.V. providers defence, it is that time of year where new episode are coming out. Still annoying.

rant on........

Yes i was waiting to watch Extreme Angler also today ...me myself never watch Tv very much but today was spose to be the Cat show we did toghter ...turned on WFN and there was no cat show just paid advertiseing and i really don't need a Gizmo to jig my lures ...

season7episode1flat.jpg

page6web_06_08.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

no wfn for me thx. as much as i'm addicted and love fishing, i can't stand watching fishing on TV, idon't know why but every once iin awhile i'll see a program on so I figure i'll watch it and a few minutes into it i can't take it, go figure,

Agreed, I've got WFN but don't think I've looked at it in a month.

Their either squeeling and giggling like school girls, or the music is blasting so loud I can't hear what the heck anybodies talkin about.

Think I'll just wait till next May when I can get back on the water and catch my own fish again :Gonefishing:

Honestly guys, as much as people like to critize things, I think 24/7 fishing is great! Karl is looking into the glitch, and I'm sure WFN will straighten it out, I don't like every show myself, but there is something there for everyone! I think as anglers we need to support WFN, they are going forward and overall doing a good job.

Y es i seen the grand river catfish show as well,and it was very good,but wfn has had programming issues in the past as i have had it since it came on the tube,and believe me they are always having mixed up programming,you think that a certain show is comming on and then,its something else,but overall i still think its a great channel 24/7 fishing !!!! gotta love it.....yes there are a few shows that i dont care for but,i do watch all the AWESOME SHOWS like extreme angler, :worthy: the next-bite, :worthy: the .angling edge [al lindner] bob izumi,facts of fishing [the show] cheers... :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I may not watch a lot of WFN, but it sure beats most of the worthless crap on the tube these days. So called "reality" shows with their staged situations, or, even better: " I'm such a loser they are paying me to publicly humiliate myself and family on TV"

I'll take WFN any day.