O'byrne Oh No

darsky

This might be the best thing that ever happened to him. Now he may be traded to a decent team.

There are worse things that can happen to a Montreal defenseman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSiJDGCwr4

Oh my Gosh, no wonder all Komersrek did last game against Boston was just Yap and not put them up. I guess it all up to poor George. If they ever play him. TIMMIES!!!!!

Get over it Darsky, I wouldn't brag too long. Same team as last year. They got lucky tonite, they'll fissile. Same Timmies. With Komerserk hurt The young Ds will have to step up. Its too much to ask for. When the forwards hit, they still turn their backs and use their rear as not to get hurt, of course with the exception of Kost and Begin. Laraque is History as their not playing him. Watch and shoot.

Wow-a HF comment on the Habs w/o any Euro/Qc bashing. You must be in a good mood tonite. Hey,if I ever make it to Sask will I be offered the guided tour also??? Maybe a summer vacation to N.Battleford should be in the works.

Edited by darsky

Wow-a HF comment on the Habs w/o any Euro/Qc bashing. You must be in a good mood tonite. Hey,if I ever make it to Sask will I be offered the guided tour also??? Maybe a summer vacation to N.Battleford should be in the works.

For sure Buddy, you're invited, the only reason why I didnt mention Euros is because since your an SKY, Its Russian. So I didnt want to hurt your feelings because in this politically correct Canada. Calling European Hockey players not as tough as North American can be construed to some people as Racist. And for some Habs fans, I would look like Hitler.

No-not Hiltler and "because since your an SKY," has nothing to do with anything Euro/Russian.

The Holdster,Holdmeister,Holdarama.........Holdsky. Get it?

And for the invite,its definitely on the 'to do' list.

btw-Calling European Hockey players not as tough as North Americans is fine by me and most I assume-its well in your right but the manner you have done so leaves bad tastes in MANY mouths.

Edited by darsky