Ipod question

misfish

Ok Im trying to down load some songs here. Not having much successs.

I want to down load what I have saved on my real player,but not working.It, a quicktime player.

Can I get some help here. It,s not for me, but the mrs,s as she like to listen to the darn thing while working out.

Im getting frustrated here.

Thanks in advance.

That dosent sound right. I went there and they want me to pay for some down load??

I just want to put songs on what I aready have on this thing Mike.

It,s an Apple Ipod.

Loaded it once,but now I want to add by using my songs from my real player library.

Edited by misfish

I never had an IPOD. But have had maybe 6 different Brand MP3s and this is what I do. Download tunes from Bareshare onto a folder on my desktop. Plug Mp3 to the computer, hit MY COMPUTER, you should see an icon for your mp3 titled REMOVABLE DISC f or something similar. Ill just drag from the desktop to the Removable disc. Any other way is too complicating to me. Also I avoid downloading the MP3 program discs. Hope it helps and answers your question

Mike the Bassfisher is right Brian. You have to download iTunes. It's the protocol required to talk to the iPod. You don't need to pay for it. It's a free download. I have one but my kid took off with it this summer. Never used mine much anyway.

HF thanks for the info,Terry some times you amaze me,well,most of the time,but this time I just have to say,I just right clicked,then left clicked on this and right clicked on that, and what do ya know,I got it to down load off , real player. Dont ask how,as Like I said,I was just clicking away.

Wife is happy,thats the main thing. :wub::wub:;)

Edited by misfish

He wasnt looking for free pirated music, he was referring to i-tunes, which is a program used to load your existing music onto the device you just payed upwards of 200 dollars or more for to enjoy all of the music files that youve acquired (payed for). Guy is here trying to figure out how to get his existing music from point A to point B, not try and screw someone out of their royalties, its amazing what some of these threads evolve into lol. And i-tunes is free, well, i shouldnt say free, it is definitely rolled into the cost of your i-pod somewhere

He wasnt looking for free pirated music, he was referring to i-tunes, which is a program used to load your existing music onto the device you just payed upwards of 200 dollars or more for to enjoy all of the music files that youve acquired (payed for). Guy is here trying to figure out how to get his existing music from point A to point B, not try and screw someone out of their royalties, its amazing what some of these threads evolve into lol. And i-tunes is free, well, i shouldnt say free, it is definitely rolled into the cost of your i-pod somewhere

Well said.

If you're still having issues with your iPod, let me know. I'm a veteran

(iPod nano, iPod Touch and now iPhone).

Dont let it get to ya Blaque ,I dont. .LOL

Thanks Stoty.