Mod Test

holdfast

Seeing if Im still being Gagged.(ref Buy out) Wow Talk about Protectionism on this Board and ganging up and jumping the gun. Some can say anything they want I guess while others get gagged

I know exactly how you feel HF! Seems I can't post squat anymore without something being censored, edited, or deleted!!! :angry:

I think I'm going to change my ways though... I'm shooting for a much kinder and gentler GCD in '09! :thumbsup_anim:

btw... are there any other boards out there I should know about where a man can speak his piece without fear of censure or reprimand? :dunno:

Edited by GCD

I know exactly how you feel HF! Seems I can't post squat anymore without something being censored, edited, or deleted!!! :angry:

I think I'm going to change my ways though... I'm shooting for a much kinder and gentler GCD in '09! :thumbsup_anim:

btw... are there any other boards out there I should know about where a man can speak his piece without fear of censure or reprimand? :dunno:

Don't go changin Dog--I believe your the last voice of reason outta "Hog Swaller, Alabama"

Bushart

This can't be by our crusty old 'Bama Dawg !!!

That would take the fun out of reading his posts... :rolleyes:

Edited by Beans

Me too, Im going to smoke some Doobies and mellow out. Then Im going to the GATHERING to listen to some soothing music and guest speakers that know what theyre. talking about.

poor Roy old age is getting to him :P

????????? Roy,,,,,or Holdfast?????????????

Not sure what he,s talking about or what happen but,each should be allowed to speak thier mind. Well some like I with no mind,should be atleast TRY to express themselves.

you guys could try posting about fishing

But it,s toooooooo cold out.