Last Day On The Kawarthas

mbac31

I'm shore bound tomorrow...have a gig I'm playing Saturday night and set up and sound check is in the morning.

However, some guy on this board PM'd my wife without me knowing inviting her muskie fishing......the worst thing is she said yes.....LOL.

:whistling:

I did invite you as well but she must have forgotten to tell you that part. :whistling:

I will be out with Bly tomorrow and hoping to get her another PB. Wouldn't mind one of my own! ;)

:whistling:

I did invite you as well but she must have forgotten to tell you that part. :whistling:

I will be out with Bly tomorrow and hoping to get her another PB. Wouldn't mind one of my own! ;)

Forgot, yeah that's it....it has nothing to do with him taking all the fish lately lol

I'll be out there looking for muskies. Looks like a wet day, but there will probably be a good bite with a cold front coming through. Could anybody tell me what the water temp. is on any of those lakes. Just curious.

the lake our cottage is on (Four Mile) was 48.6 last weekend. Good luck. All our boats are away for the season and my wife has decided it's time to make a new Honey Do list... :wallbash:

I'm outta here tomorrow morning at 2:00Am for a couple days of musky fishing with the boyz on Lake St. Clair, but with the heavy rains a & strong north winds their calling for, and the muddy waters that'll go along with it, it's gonna be tough finding those big girls. :Gonefishing:

I'm outta here tomorrow morning at 2:00Am for a couple days of musky fishing with the boyz on Lake St. Clair, but with the heavy rains a & strong north winds their calling for, and the muddy waters that'll go along with it, it's gonna be tough finding those big girls. :Gonefishing:

Good luck out there Lew ... and plenty of pic's... none of that oh I forgot the camera crud :)

"Spose I should take a run down to the shoreline and try one last time for some crappie...weather calling for a rain/snow mix later this afternoon...sounds like perfect weather for them...same conditions as last spring, only the big boys (12 to 15 inchers) were around...Watta Hoot !!!...Bloody cold tho... :w00t:

Nice to meet you out there smalliefisher.I'll probably bump into you out at St John sometime once ice fishing takes hold.

As for today I didn't have any luck.I did have a mid 20's INCH fish fly out at boatside and completely miss my lure.I guess Balsam is done till next season.Had to try one more time.

Kerry

Very nice to see you out there Kerry. Their will always be next season. That one will be bigger next year. :lol::lol:

I will be out there again in the next few weeks on Balsam mapping low water structure. Dont worry guys I will just have the underwater camera and no fishing gear with me. I do this every year to find new structure to hold fish when the water level goes back up. Water is very clear now and you can find some great spots for next year.

I look forward to meeting or fishing with you on St John. I will pm you when we go there in the next week or so to see if you want to go or not.