Cheapest Gas In Dryden...What Gives? (NF)

Garyv

I live about 45 Km from an Esso & Suncor refinery. So why are we paying 81.9 at the local esso station and 79.9 at the station on the Kettle Point reserve when as of today these were the lowest prices and areas recorded. Guess it's because we live to close to the refinery!

67.9 Walmart Dryden Sat

1:48 AM Hiway 17

67.9 Husky Dryden Sat

1:48 AM Hyw 17

71.6 Pioneer Gananoque Sat

1:58 PM

71.9 Petro Canada Brockville Sat

2:01 PM

72.0 Ultramar Brockville Sat

11:32 AM

Edited by Garyv

There's been a gas price war raging on and off in Dryden for a few years now. I paid under 50 cents per litre while driving through there about 3 years ago. I think it all started when Walmart opened their gas bar there.

I live about 45 Km from an Esso & Suncor refinery. So why are we paying 81.9 at the local esso station and 79.9 at the station on the Kettle Point reserve when as of today these were the lowest prices and areas recorded. Guess it's because we live to close to the refinery!

67.9 Walmart Dryden Sat

1:48 AM Hiway 17

67.9 Husky Dryden Sat

1:48 AM Hyw 17

71.6 Pioneer Gananoque Sat

1:58 PM

71.9 Petro Canada Brockville Sat

2:01 PM

72.0 Ultramar Brockville Sat

11:32 AM

Would that be Dryden(only know of one in ontario) in Northwestern Ontario????????????

If so, this is just too crazy, cause their gas has to go through us to get there, and we are still paying 96.4 a litre inThunder Bay.

83.9 in North Battleford Sk. This price has not moved since Sep even though the price of a barrel has been bouncing. Well at least I dont have to deal with the IDIOTIC price jumping and bouncing. There is absolutly no reason for the incredible price differnces in Ont. Wow, seen up to 10cents difference between Wasaga Beach and Collingwood