$$$ Collection Time $$$$

aws

what do ya say we all chip in and buy a shirt for our friend from bama? :whistling:

Well I won't look a "gift horse" in the mouth... but it's gettin' to be that time of year that makes me look through my winter wardrobe to find threads of warmth!!! ;)

... I am kinda partial to those "Kenora Dinner Jackets" y'all wear up there!!! :thumbsup_anim:

:D great suggestion aws.

i'm sure lots will chime in to make sure GCD's report are children friendly :P

Have y'all never been to the beach or community swimming pool? :canadian:

Anybody that thinks I need to put on more clothes in July, August, or September, really needs to come down and fish with me for a day during those months... I'll supply the Gator-ade!!! :Gonefishing:

Found this the other day, I won't post them all.

38 Signs You Might Be Too Canadian for Your Own Good

18. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet, because you can really use more change (You are already wearing your pants halfway down your ass and the hair and three layers of skin is worn off the front of your thighs from carrying your pocket money around). The new coin should have a picture of a musk-ox on it and be the size of a hamburger pattie and have fifteen different kinds of metals in it, including poutine

Have y'all never been to the beach or community swimming pool? :canadian:

Regretably, I am old enough to remember when, in Toronto, the only places a guy could walk around without a shirt was at the pool or at the beach. The moment you stepped off the beach you had better have a shirt on. I think it was a $10 fine for public indecency. My Mom got a warning from the good constable because we were at the playground without our shirts on.

That was back when T.O. was known as "Toronto the good"

In many cases I think it is still a pretty good idea

DSCN2184.jpg

I don't think little kids need to be traumatized by seeing Santa in the buff :o:santa:

Edited by bigugli

Regretably, I am old enough to remember when, in Toronto, the only places a guy could walk around without a shirt was at the pool or at the beach. The moment you stepped off the beach you had better have a shirt on. I think it was a $10 fine for public indecency. My Mom got a warning from the good constable because we were at the playground without our shirts on.

DSCN2184.jpg

I don't think little kids need to be traumatized by seeing Santa in the buff :o:santa:

I can only see 2 things wrong with that pic Bruce.

1. You need a tan... and you aren't going to get that by wrapping yourself from head to toe every time you step outside!

2. You may want to consider drinking a couple cans of Slim-Fast ;)

DSCN2184.jpg

Your Mom was at the playground without her shirt on? You know that's legal now............ :lol:

It's not the missing shirt that looks strange it is the stark white skin that gives me the creeps.........

Art

you think that's bad.......Bigugli is standing in the front of my boat in that pic :lol::lol:

As for the Coach...I have an idea, instead of collecting money for a T-shirt, we can have sort of a raffle....all you have to do is go to the Beer Store, get yourself a case of beer, drink it, when you look inside, if you get a free shirt...send it to him ;)

Edited by jwl

Now how could you guys flame a nice guy like Bruce?

Looks real bad you you <_<

hey I let him on my boat didn't I??, and I might add that was from up at my camp and I let him in my trailer too...fortunately it was cold at night...not to many people walking around with no shirt on :P:Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

I'll keep the whitish complexion. I've burnt my skin far too many times over the years. Burnt and blistered skin is far from pretty. Smells bad too.

Same with always wearing the hat. Sunstroke sucks.

The hard lessons we learn when we are young and stupid.

As for the portly stature. Its bought and paid for. They make us big where we come from :lol:

And I like living large.

Edited by bigugli