I caught a weiner pike

jediangler

You know what a dog looks like, you know what a weiner dog looks like, you know what a pike looks like...

skinny1.jpg

Now you know what a weiner pike looks like. Caught this 22 incher yesterday at Mountsberg on a J-13 in orange right after the rain stopped at 12:15. Also caught two others including this one that hog tied itself on both trebles.

bent.jpg

Everyone I talked to was having a hard time out there catching one or none at all. Other than the rain it was a nice day for a paddle and the fish were just a bonus.

well at least it wasn't the other way around and the pike was catching the weiners :o:lol: , it almost happened to a buddy of mine once at my camp with one about 40 inches...after he god the hook out ,he was handling the fish to let it go...the fish turned around and chomp!, right on the leg of his shorts :Gonefishing:

Gotta luv it when you can dial in on a pattern that no one else seams to figure out when you're out there eh Bro! Good job at least the rain didn't stop ya from goin. Keep yur gear redy and we'll get out again before its too cold. B) Maybe that skinny pike should eat something other than lures and it will gain some poundage.

well at least it wasn't the other way around and the pike was catching the weiners :o:lol: , it almost happened to a buddy of mine once at my camp with one about 40 inches...after he god the hook out ,he was handling the fish to let it go...the fish turned around and chomp!, right on the leg of his shorts :Gonefishing:

OK I really don't want to go there but your buddy has 40 or the fish was 40 fishing_h4h.gif