Lakair Poker Game?

SlowPoke

There seems to be a significant amout of interest in poker with members of the forum. Some of the concerns have been playing online and playing for cash... that got me thinking.

If we have bad weather at Lakair, why not sit down at the lodge and have a game?

I contacted Leslie, she has no problem with us using the lodge provided it doesn't interfere with mealtimes.

Ideas that came to mind...

No cash game, entry fee exchanged for chips

1 lure entry fee - new in package $10 value (or a combination of lures worth $10)

Winner takes 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%

If there is enough interest we can discuss games (stud, draw, hold 'em... dealer calls, blinds etc.)

-Brian

I'm bringing my wife, so not the kinda poker I was planning to play....but you never know, may be the only game I get into if she reads this. LOL

Besides...this is where Lew will tell you...why would you stop fishing just because it's raining.....

I'm sure there will be a few people out there even if the weather is bad.

Lew will probably be one of them. Can't see him giving up fishing for a poker game.

Sounds like a neat idea though.

POKER!!!!!

Im going to get away from the GTA

IM fishing hardcore for 4 days poker is not in the cards

the only hand im playing is my casting hand or my tiller hand

FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH