AC/DC in Toronto...NF

nancur373

ah I remember the "good ole days"when I was a teenager in the 80's and could see almost any of my favorite bands for between like 12-20 bucks a ticket, and sometimes that was even on a party bus..those where the days :w00t:

have a blast at the show man AC-DC puts on one heck of a hard rockin concert :worthy:

Edited by jwl

I saw them for the "Fly on the Wall" tour in TO at the gardens. I think it was 85 or 86. I was actually there to see the opening act. It was Yngwie Malmsteen. He was amazing, I ended up getting one of his guitar picks that night, still have it. The boys from downunder did put on a great show and Angus' energy is endless. You'll enjoy yourself.

Yup, got 3 in section 130B, 4th row.... :thumbsup_anim:

I just looked at my old ticket stubs. Saw 'DC at the Gardens almost exactly 20 years ago, October 13, 1988 & the price on the stub is $24.50.

AC/DC must be like fine wine, they get more expensive with age.

I actually like my rock to be a little heavier, but the g/f & I are taking her 12 year old son to his first real rock 'n roll show. Should be a treat, to say the least!

Got 3 tickets, we were 2nd in line and the box office opened we wanted 100s and they were almost gone 2 min after they opened. We managed 3 in the 130 level as well I believe. When we got home we checked online and everthing was gone and people were selling tickets from 350 to 1000 dollars per ticket for the same ones we got. Man it should be a cool show, never been to Skydome for anything.

I believe there will be a second show here in Ottawa but I dont think it will be till next summer since they want to do a stadium and well we blew ours up! The talk is they will do it at the raceway. Hope so cause I will go to that as well. Now all I need is to see Metallica, which will come this way next year hopefully.

Not going to that, even though I would love too!

But I am going to Carrie Underwood at the ACC!!!! :wub:

and you are admitting that infront of all these members on the board :o , I hope what you are trying to say is that you have a hot date with this even hotter woman who promises to make your wildest fantasies come true right after you take her to the concert ;)