Patent Bending Tonight - Will Be About Fishing

Joey

Just an FYI, I saw the commercial for a show called Patent Bending for tonight at 9:30 and it showed them trying to come up with new techniques to get your lure and line out as far as you can when fishing. It looked interesting and I thought maybe some of you might want to watch it. Its on the Discovery Channel at 9:30.

Joey

Yeah I just watched most of it..... I don't know why someone wasted their money trying to patent that stuff. When they went to the lake is it just me or did it totally look like Lake O? I could have sworn it looked like Lake O in Mississauga.

and that trout wasnt 4 lbs :P

:lol::lol:

It was pretty neat. But really, the only one that was the easiest, more affordable one was the gun. The boat and helicopter probably cost a pretty penny, so I don't think it would be feasible (says the woman with at least $10,000 worth of fishing tackle :rolleyes: ).

Joey

That was 30 minutes out of my already dwindling life expectancy. The only redeeming moment was when the chopper owner said: If the line gets tangled in the rear rotor, my chopper could get pulled into the lake." To which Einstein smilingly replied: " Right on!".