olympic wonders!!!!!!

Just for the total sports fans, today was a day that will go down as one of the greatest sport days in the history of sport. 2 athlets Micheal Phelps and Usain Bolt completely dominated. Phelps won an incredible 8 gold medals in the pool. Bolt dominated on the track with a record run of 9.69 in the 100 m race. The scary thing is he had a bad start and let up the last 15 m and it still wasn't even close.

to put it in perspective in fishing realated terms. Phelps 8 golds is like catching 8 58inch muskies in an 8 day period. Bolts run would be like winning a 5 fish bass tourny by 15 pounds against the best bass fishermen in the world.

It is just unreal to think about what these 2 men have done in there sports this weekend!

Cheers!

I watched that Bolt race. That guy could run 9.5 no problem if he ran a full race. Unbelievable how easily he beat the world record. I think he slowed down so that he can beat his own record repeatedly in the future. Why knock half a second off right away? This way he can take a tenth off (still a pretty big amount) 5 times.

A guy that I work with was an Olympic wrestler for Canada. He was telling me that the only reason that the US has been winning so much is that they have THE most advanced doping in the world. As well, the "random" testing for the Olympics isn't so random. Most of the US athletes aren't getting tested....go figure...

A guy that I work with was an Olympic wrestler for Canada. He was telling me that the only reason that the US has been winning so much is that they have THE most advanced doping in the world. As well, the "random" testing for the Olympics isn't so random. Most of the US athletes aren't getting tested....go figure...

Uh... excuse me, but I think if you win a medal you have to be tested... am I wrong?

The IOC will conduct 4500 urine or blood screenings during the current games. Samples will be stored 8 years. This should give your work partner plenty of time and opportunity to supply the International Olympic Committee with documented evidence for disqualifying any cheater. I'm sure they would welcome such evidence. The IOC certainly has no love for the United States.

3400 samples were taken during the 2004 Athens games.

I hear our Canadian Cops may be getting tested, they have been steady gaining weight and we have the most advanced doughnuts in the world. Tim Hortons can make a world class Wrestler into a slob in a real hurry...

Edited by Zebco

I hear our Canadian Cops may be getting tested, they have been steady gaining weight and we have the most advanced doughnuts in the world. Tim Hortons can make a world class Wrestler into a slob in a real hurry...

wow........a tim hortons joke, how creative. Perhaps Marion Jones passing a urine test after winning a gold medal and then getting caught years later after the BALCO investigation isn't just a coincidence...hmmmmmm

athletes hide chaulk under their fingernails, then urinate on their hands while taking the test to spoil the sample. By the time the IOC gets to it and orders another test the PED are out of their system.

athletes hide chaulk under their fingernails, then urinate on their hands while taking the test to spoil the sample. By the time the IOC gets to it and orders another test the PED are out of their system.

What Urban Legend internet site did you get that off of? :w00t:

... and if you put a penny in your mouth before taking a breathylizer test it'll come up negative even if you're drunk!!! :rolleyes:

Since China has nearly twice as many Gold Medals as the U.S., does that mean their dope is twice as good?

holdfast Posted Today, 04:26 PM

Amazing, Phelps will have more gold Medals than this Nation.

Actually we have 4 other athletes that have won 2 Gold Medals each and Silvers and Bronzes.

Hats off to both of those men. Phelps is a machine and Bolt....well I've never seen anything like that before. Can you imagine if he went all out..

I'm sure he has his eyes on a bigger prize $$$$$ that will make it worth his while to push harder.

Cheers

Craig

wow........a tim hortons joke, how creative. Perhaps Marion Jones passing a urine test after winning a gold medal and then getting caught years later after the BALCO investigation isn't just a coincidence...hmmmmmm

Hope Phelps used waterproof chaulk under his fingernails.But hopefully not urineproof chaulk.Your conspiracy theory is making you look a bit foolish.

Joe