Big Jim Raffle- Winners/Results

muskymatt

First on behalf of Muskies Canada I would like to thank all the generous donations made in order to support this great cause.

There are too many to mention and I would hate to forget anyone so we'll just extend a hugh thank you to all those who stepped up and made this raffle the success that it was.

All donors will be acknowledged on the Muskies Canada web-site at www.MuskiesCanada.ca

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say it's the least we can do for someone who has given so much to our sport and our communities, and we wish Jim all the very best in his continuing fight.

Secondly Muskies Canada would like to extend our appreciation and gratitude to all who bought tickets in order to support Big Jim. You all stepped up big time and all deserve a HUGH THANK YOU :clapping::clapping::clapping: We had to pick six tickets but I believe you are all winners for the support you all showed.

It was because of you that we are able to present Big Jim with a cheque to help with his treatment in the sum of

$15,000.00

As you know the draw was held last night at the legion in Ottawa and we are happy to congratulate our 6 winners.....

Our six winners are....

Charter and prize winners

Doug Buckland from Perth Ont.

Connie Lachapelle from Sudbury Ont.

Robert Dick from Ottawa Ont.

Ben McAllister...City not given.

Daniel Vidal from Arnprior

Pinecrest Lodge stay

Loic Tronel from St.Sauveur QC.

Once again folks thanks for supporting this great cause. :clapping:

On behalf of Muskies Canada

Sincerely

Matt Clay

Edited by muskymatt

My sincerest congratulations for the phenomenal display and effort in kindness and generosity to all who took part in donating by any means

The finest display of gratefulnesses towards a man whom provided us all

A moment of pride for the fishing industry

Congrats MCI

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

To Matt and everyone involved at MCI, so nice of everybody to give back to someone who has done so much for the sport. Jim is such a great person and I am sure that knowing there are so many people that care for him will give him the strength I know he has.

He has made for many kids ( of all ages) smile and appreciate the sport of fishing.

Thoughts are with you big guy... you are still in my spot!

Hey Guy's and Gal's, just wanted to take a moment here to offer a pile of thanks to Matt and Jim, MC, and everyone else who helped out or bought tickets. :D

You never think you will need help along the way and as RJ said on one of the boards "this is very humbling for me" and for the reason that it was offered not asked for...means even more!!! and makes it very special forever.

This is the first time in over 20 years that I was confused about my future and what would really happen. An event like this is helping to secure the future so I can get this poop out of my body.

I just spent the most horrible five days of my life by far with this experimental chemo, but it seems to have let up just a bit here in the last half day. Hopefully I will get out on the St. Lawrence for a boat ride this Sunday with Mr. Robert Izumi who offered to pick me up for a couple hours :worthy: as he practises for the FLW STREN event on the big river...what a guy!!! :thumbsup_anim: ( nearly four months since I was in a boat)

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you to all :clapping:

BIG JIM

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Matt

i am Loïc Tronel-Peyroz from Saint-Sauveur (basse laurentides Muskies canada chapter)

I have winn the pine crest lodge trip , i think i have spoke with you by phone .

No one explain what i have winn...

when is the trip ? how many people for it ? etc...

Please can you reply me by PM

Thank you very much

Loïc

PS: Sorry for my bad english :wallbash:

Hi Loïc

I think there may have been a translator tube failure somewhere :huh: Matt has been pretty busy putting together the prize packages and finishing all of the paperwork. There is a letter in the mail to you, that will give you the contact information for your prize package at Pinecrest. I would ask your indulgence for a few days - at least long enough for Canada Post to get the information to you. In the meantime, please feel free to give me a call - Andree will be happy to give you my number :D

Chris Purdy

President

Muskies Canada Inc