Girlfriend's BIG Bass

MuskyBill

How big is that largie?

Judging by the colour of your GF sweater: Its chartreuse big. that is bigger than pink big, but, smaller than polka dot big.

I have mentioned measuring by water displacement before....how much did the lake go down when you pulled out the fish?

forrest

There seems to be alot of big bass caught the last few days....wow

Sometimes i've spoken of that bass your brother caught if folks are talking of big bass in Ontario.

Your girlfriend caught caught a huge one there, looks over 6 lbs.

Nice going there Bill!

Bill, those are some sweet looking hawgs for sure!

I would be very careful to articulate my words when telling this story...especially when your girlfriend is within earshot! The words "my girlfriends BIG BASS" sound awfully close to "my girlfriends BIG ASS"!! Say it slowly and clearly! LOL

Here's two recent Largies that were weighed...

Scott's 5.1 lb'er...

Scotts51.jpg

Garry's 5.5 lb'er...

Garrys55.jpg

Being the Musky folk that we are, we only measured this bucket she got on a Topraider on Sunday night. It came in at 21.5", but was pretty heavy.

I told her it was at least 5 lbs., but maybe the Bass experts here on OFC could give us a better idea.

So, how heavy was this Largie?

aTaniaBIGBass2.jpg

aTaniaBIGBass.jpg

She just bested her PB by half an inch, after last years 21"er...

Tanias21Bass001Small.jpg

WE need more ladies to fish THIS IS NOT FAR.

Thanks all, she's still pretty stoked & looking forward to getting her next crack at a bigger one.

I think we're gonna call it an honest 6 lb'er. I personally don't think it was an oz under 6, but without knowing what it really was, neither one of us is willing to throw around numbers like 6.5 or 7.

Might make a nice replica..... :whistling:

Thanks all, she's still pretty stoked & looking forward to getting her next crack at a bigger one.

I think we're gonna call it an honest 6 lb'er. I personally don't think it was an oz under 6, but without knowing what it really was, neither one of us is willing to throw around numbers like 6.5 or 7.

Might make a nice replica..... :whistling:

I wouldn't hesitate to go the 6 1/2 or 7 Bill...

heck! you released it and it's still growing eh!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:;):w00t:

next time get a length and girth, it'll give you a little more to work with when guesstimating of for the replica!

... and like Fidel said, good to see a post from you on the board Bubba! :thumbsup_anim: