Snagmasteral VS Woodro ( BUCKET REPORT )

snagmaster

hey guys , was suppose to head out with my bud dave to simcoe for smallies after work tonight but the winds and ify weather made us cancel.......we were disapointed to say the least....but my buddy woodro called me up and told me to join him and my budy nick on a little lake (to stay out of the wind) for some largies....Just had a few hours but we got into them pretty good....we decided to do a little friendly tourny for 20 bucks with woodros boat vs my boat.....we caught most of our fish on plastics and flippin jigs......we met up with woodro and nick at the dock at the end of the night to weigh in ....they were razzin us hard that they had it won.....lol....but the scale would tell us different....we ended up having 12lb 4 ounces for our best five fish....they had 12lb 3 ounces for the there best five fish....hahahaha..we won by 1 ounce ...had to let them have it for that one....was a great night on the water and we all had a blast...

thanks for reading and good luck on the water

IMG_0763-2.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Edited by snagmasteral

Guest Johnny Bass

Congrats on the win Alex! Some decent bass there.

Victor.I'm not goin fishin this week. Saving up for my camping trip next week! 6 days of fishing!!!

Guest Johnny Bass
thanks for the kind words guys.

hey johny I hoped you stalked up in the smallie killers for simcoe....lol.....make sure you have your phone on up there ...ill give you a shout and come meet up with you forsure

You know I always stock up!!

Sounds good. Try to call me a day before though. Because more than likely, if I have no one to fish with, I will head out by myself early morning, and chances are I wont be on Simcoe. Unless I know someone is coming up.