Fishing Report

Pachone

Ok, so Im not the best at posting these reports, and im trying to do them more often... so heres a start...

here are some pictures of the fishing ive been doing lately:

WAY BACK in MAY, the last week of it to be specific... I camped out in Algonquin Park... Didnt catch any lakers (im a newb, but getting better) but i did catch this bad boy, weighing in at 5.5 lbs, 31 inches.

DSC01611-1.jpg

I know its a lil big to eat... but my 3 buddies were starving for some Pike and they decided to harvest it... its my PB pike though, and put up a killer fight.

NEXT.. Went out walking the good ol creeks in Coburg and caught a couple lil brookies, rainbows and atlantics... heres a tiny but spotty brookie :

newnewbrooknew_055.jpg

NOW ON TO THE BASS!!!!!

K SO i caught this bad boy on opener... 4lb Largie, mustve still been prego or just filled up on bait cuz its belly was BIG... unfortunately, my better picture got deleted, but heres a cool looking one : OH and yea.. it was caught from SHORE!

bass.jpg

Now I just went up to BOBS LAKE (i think) in lower frontenac, and had a killer time pitching and flipping lillies and docks this weekend. First time experience with SENKOS (yum dingers) and I had a BLAST!!!

mikedanbass_012.jpg

mikedanbass_038.jpg

Some big Rock Bass too

mikedanbass_044.jpg

Some good top water too!

mikedanbass_046.jpg

mikedanbass_045.jpg

MAN, im pretty new to becoming a serious addict to fishing... but the more i go, the more i learn, the more i LOVE IT.

Cant wait til i get out there again...

Pachone

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report and nice pics! Fishing is a lot more complicated than most people think! There is always something to learn and that makes it all the more challenging!Thanks for the report!

MAN, im pretty new to becoming a serious addict to fishing... but the more i go, the more i learn, the more i LOVE IT.

Me two years and way to many lost pay checks ago - great stuff there Pachone, keep 'em coming.

Nice report, Atlantic's are a rare catch to bad no pics.

GetAttachmentCAA88OAO.jpg

I did get a couple... They are NOT in season, hence why i didnt post the pic in the first place... we were targeting Brookies, and slipped into a few of these... cant wait til they get out to the lakes... theses guys FIGHT soo HARD, it incredible.

Good to see they are growing and progressing well!