JOSH HAMILTON

misfish

I have to say while watching the hrd,the more this guy smacked the ball and the story they were telling about him,it was very over whelming. I think his tat,s are very cool,but can understand why he would want them off. He should keep them as a reminder.

Oh the the way the ol boy, Clay Counsil at the age of 71 pitched them in there,that was another great story in it,self.

Sorry, here's the glass half empty side. Wonder what he would do if he hadn't been a drug addict and alcoholic? I don't really give a rat's butt about someone who "had it all" and sabotaged him/herself. How about the ones who didn't mess-up in the first place? I do not judge him anymore harshly than anyone else, but he (like ever body else) doesn't get a free pass from me either. Stay clean. Is it really that tough?

living close to cincinatti ohio, i've always been a reds fan, but the day they traded him i said i would never watch them again, and havent so far this year. i know the pitcher they got in the deal is good, but hamilton is an amazing player. glad that he has got it straight now, and i hope he has a long great career. crap happens, it's just what you do after it hits the fan that makes the man.

jason

living close to cincinatti ohio, i've always been a reds fan, but the day they traded him i said i would never watch them again, and havent so far this year. i know the pitcher they got in the deal is good, but hamilton is an amazing player. glad that he has got it straight now, and i hope he has a long great career. crap happens, it's just what you do after it hits the fan that makes the man.

jason

You guys got Volquez in a trade and he has been incredible, guess the trade has worked out for both teams.

Dusty is ruining them this year, bringing up all washed up cubs players that played for him when he was here.

You guys got Volquez in a trade and he has been incredible, guess the trade has worked out for both teams.

Dusty is ruining them this year, bringing up all washed up cubs players that played for him when he was here.

Easy Marko that's his son-in-law your talking about :whistling:

Your right about Volquez, I just thought the same deal could have been made with our left fielder instead

Easy Marko that's his son-in-law your talking about :whistling:

Your right about Volquez, I just thought the same deal could have been made with our left fielder instead

Haha.

I am a big cub fan and i follow all the teams in division prety closely.

Reds need to get rid of Griffey and maybe even Dunn and start rebuilding.

it would be great if they could get some half decent young tallent for those two but i dont really see anybody biting on Griffey. he has struggled a lot this year and his defence is still prety good but not as good as it once was.

I made the trip to Cinncinnati several times in 2007, mostly to see Josh perform. He produced, but lost much of the season due to injuries.

Josh and his mother were in a serious automobile accident and his drug addiction came on the heels of the accident and recovery. Bad deal. He became a bum.

Now he's tested often and is not juiced. The ball went long because he's strong, he has good timing and the ball might be juiced.

Whopper, no way anybody would give up a Volquez for a #44.

Yeah Marko, I'm sure you like seeing Junior's glove in right field and his warning track power at the plate in the number 3 spot when your Cubbies play my Reds. Griffey has been a great one, but not now. Hairston yes, Patterson NO.

I've seen the Reds play 14 games this season. Volquez has been great. I miss Josh Hamilton. We watched more of the All-Star pre-game and game last night than usual because of Volquez and Hamilton.