Flashpoint

Jacques

Hey guys,

Hope you guys take this in the spirit I intend it and not as spam...

Just wanted to mention a cop drama I've been working on, called Flashpoint. It premiered Friday and repeats tonight on CTV. The reason I'm motivated to share it? It's a heckuva full time thing putting one of these shows together, and every day I put aside the work for a while and visit the board to live vicariously through your reports, Lakair, etc... counting the days I can pick up a rod and hit the lake again when we finish filming in September.

Anyway. Show's on Fridays at 10, repeating tonight at 10 on CTV and CBS. Thought some of you might like it. I know there's some cops amongst us, maybe some Headstones fans too (Hugh Dillon's in it) who might get a kick out of the thing.

Tight Lines

Jacques

Saw it. Man it's a little intense. It's going to be tough to keep up that level of excitement up in every episode. Hugh is a pretty good actor for a punk rocker. I remember him in Bruce's hardcore logo a number of years ago. Well done.

Just finished watching it, pretty good. I watched the SpikeTV mini-series, by the same name, that was also good. Is this new series inspired by the SpikeTV one Jacques? BTW Jacques, what is your association with the new show? Curious is all.

Thats awesome that some of you guys are watching already... Canadians watching Canadian shows are the brass ring we're shooting for...

I don't know anything about the Spike show, Hooked... more deets?

I'm the co-creator of the show, along with my good wife,

J

Thats awesome that some of you guys are watching already... Canadians watching Canadian shows are the brass ring we're shooting for...

I don't know anything about the Spike show, Hooked... more deets?

I'm the co-creator of the show, along with my good wife,

J

My bad Jacques, just checked, the show on Spike was called Kill Point. Anyways, very impressive for you and your wife, hopefully it keeps rolling and gets bigger and bigger. Maybe you can talk to CBS to bring back the show Jericho. ;)

• 1 month later...

I've watched them all too, except for last week. They have been doing a repeat of it on the weekend of the one they do Thursday night, except last weekend :rolleyes: So I missed that one cause I was going to watch it Sunday.

I really like it. I enjoy seeing the parts of Toronto that I recognize, makes it more interesting I think.

Good job :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

• 4 weeks later...

As a champion lurker here, I gotta say I'm real thrilled to see some OFC superstars watching the show! Thanks!

We start writing season two soon... airing probably starting in the winter, with CBS back aboard. Nice to see the Yanks buying our stuff for a change. Even better to see Canucks watching homegrown...!

Jacques (Mark)