Hi Folks

CoolB

Sorry I don't have a fishing report. I just stopped by here today for the first time in probably a half a year or longer.

So how is everyone doing?

Long time no talk. Maybe some time Kronik and I will be able to get up to the Crayola Crew Invitational again.....it's been far too long since I've been to Lakair.

For those of you that know me you will most likely be surprised to hear I have a baby on the way. So unfortunately that will make it even harder to get on here then it is now.

Cheers all

Edited by CoolB

Hey Aaron, how the heck ya been buddy? A baby, OMG, you've been busy then :thumbsup_anim:

You should give us a call and we'll head down to Niagara or you could come up this way and we'll take ya out on Simcoe for the day.

Come by here more often stranger.

Joey

Hey Joey, Marty good to hear from the both of you. Thanks to you both for the kind words. Joey PM me your number. I'm not sure when I'll be able to hook up but maybe someday you'll just get a surprise call from me and I'll be over to visit for a week....lol...jk. It's been a while since I have been back to Richmond Hill. It's hard to leave my nice quiet property here to come back to the concrete jungle.

Dude!!! It is about time! Odd... I was talking to another OFC'r and asked about you not long ago.. A Baby!! Jesus man.. I WAS living vicariously through you! damn ... now to find another icon..

Nice to hear from you again Aaron, dont be a stranger K??

G..

Hey Aaron glad to hear from you again. I thought you got eatten by the local bears or something. Congrates on the new kiddlett on the way....but ....ummmm..... how the heck did YOU get pregnant????

Art

Hey Aaron glad to hear from you again. I thought you got eatten by the local bears or something. Congrates on the new kiddlett on the way....but ....ummmm..... how the heck did YOU get pregnant????

Art

I'm not even sure how I got pregnant but I'm scheduled to be on Operah next week.... :thumbsup_anim:

I know how the pregnacy occured, but if told you I would have to kill you. I was sworn to secrecy!

Thanks for the tip on how to get preggers. ;)

No problem, hopefully that tip will help get your son more interested in fishing!

Figure that one out people!

LOL